@TadxSarahComics The comic overall is good, the story is ok, the art style has improved a lot and color is always nice. Just keep doing what you need to do in fact I saw this on webtoon first and to my surprised it was well received, read it, and now its on my follow list. Glad that your releasing chapters with more pages, it was hard reading knowing that it will be cut off at the end.

Ignore the trolls its best not to get caught in drama especially if your just starting out here on mangadex.

Group Leader
@jimbodii I'm glad you enjoy our webtoon and like the improvements.
Yeah i noticed that people on mangadex tend to like chapters more with at least 15 or more pages. So i'll try to do at least 18 pages each time.
I won't feed into or respond to the drama anymore i also realized it's best to ignore those people. We'll just keep doing our best and i appreciate your support :)

so its like his sister? or daughter? i havnt read a thing and i most likely wont this is too fucked up for me

Some of the top mangas on this site get ratings of around 8/10

...sooooo

According to the author's personal assessment of this series, they personally rate their series as an 7 or 8 out of 10. Based on that, it should be about the same quality as some of the higher end mangas on this site?

??

For reference:

Cohabitation with My Fiancée
Rating: 6.54

Masamune-kun no Revenge
Rating: 6.59

Goodbye Isekai Tensei
Rating: 7.98

Hatsukoi Zombie
Rating: 7.8

Hajimete no Gal
Rating: 7.0

I don't really know if the author truely believes that this series competitively comes close to other series rated 8/10 or so or if it's just inflated pride from ratings in a small pond, but I hope that the authour can realize that they have much that they can improve on.

However, for now, as you can see from above, this is the situation the author is in.

i like the story its kind of silly? but i like it and i will probably follow the story until he/she reaches the quality of art i'm looking for ?.

Group Leader
We will be posting the new version of our series every now and then, but won't be responding the comments due to drama and negativity from the old version.
For people who are new to this series i'm the author and my wife, Sarah is the artist.
We grew a big fanbase on webtoons and tapas after making changes so decided to give it another try on here.
For the people who will read it and like it we appreciate you and thank you for your time.
For the people who don't like the series or unsure thanks for giving it a shot anyway :)
-Tad

Is the art as good as I usually see? No. Is it crap? That's a matter of perspective, but I don't find it something to complain about. I can even see improvement as the chapters go on, so Go SARAH!

Is the story fine literature? No. Is it crap? That's a matter of perspective, but again, I don't find it something to complain about. I read up to Ch 7 and I don't think the story is terrible at all. A rating of 1? No way!

I plan to continue reading this as long as you continue. I look forward to the developments in both the story and your respective crafts. Thank you for sharing your passion with us! 🤗

Users who are viewing this thread