Dex-chan lover
This trash is allowed on this site meant for ASIAN comics? I thought uploading this type of content resulted in a ban?

Group Leader
@sedition You do you realize we had permission to post and that user made comics have been allowed for a while right? You're welcome to ask the admins yourself if you want. :) Also if you actually read the description it explains about this comic.

Dex-chan lover
Still seems like the entirely wrong site for your student project tier comic. I would go and learn how to draw for a little while then come back when you are beyond this smudgy mess.

Group Leader
@sedition Our current art is the newest episode and i don't know about you but we live busy lives.
So we didn't have time to go back to improve every single older episode with our most current art plus we work on many other comics in our spare time.
That's why we wrote in the description that "the art improves as you go through the story and that if you want a example of our current art check out the newest episode" and we also stated that we were learning to improve throughout the comic.
Not every comic has to have the "Perfect Art" in the beginning to be good and some people learn much later in their process.
We were originally going to wait till we go through season 1 before we remake the older episodes.
Anyway bottom line let's be mature about this.
I'm not going to try to change your opinion because everyone has the right to think what they want, but there's no point of arguing about this and bringing negativity.
If you don't like it just don't read that's all instead of trying to bring someone down because you'll just be wasting your time.
I know already there are things we can always strive to improve on more and learn,but that doesn't mean i'm going to take down our comic just because it bothers you.
Like i told someone before i hardly get offended so it would take years before you could make me feel bad XD

Dex-chan lover
Every comic regardless of country of origin or even it's quality of art should be expected to have some form of charm or merit, yours has absolutely none. Even bad art can be forgiven when the story itself is great but that isn't the case with every single comic I've seen you post.
It concerns me when I see something so crude and half baked on a site that only allows somewhat professional work. The fact that the admins allowed your comics a pass despite the clear lack of quality is a very unwelcome event, If they allow you to post your stuff here then it won't be long before this site is flooded with cheesy fan fiction and poorly drawn doujinshi.

I've looked around online for your stuff and you seem to just try and post all of your garbage on any site that will allow it, until it of course gets deleted for breaking the rules. Go make a stupid tumblr blog and cram it down their throats, instead of bringing down the entire quality of this site.

Group Leader
@Sedition Besides here we only physically posted ourselves on webtoons and tapas. Whenever people post on mangadex it automatically gets shared on other sites like this.
Also you aren't going to make me upset or angry so you might as well give up.
Also you didn't even really read the whole comic and only basing it off of the first chapter.
Also none of our comics ever got deleted unless we delete them ourselves.
Like i said I'm not going to argue and I'm still going to post for this series for the people who do like it on here. Just like we do it for the people on webtoons and tapas which a lot of people like them on there too. So unless you are going to stop whining and complaining our conversation ends here. No offense, but i don't have time to argue or feed into the drama you desperately want to create. You have your opinion and i have mine it's as simple as that. Have a good day:) P.S. will no longer be replying to your comments so if you waste your time replying it's on you.

sedition:
...If they allow you to post your stuff here then it won't be long before this site is flooded with cheesy fan fiction and poorly drawn doujinshi.

@sedition Personally, I agree with you, but if the admins allow comics like these then at least I hope for a toggle to show/hide this category of comic, so that those who don't want the front page to be flooded with extremely amateur original English-language comics don't have to go to extra effort to search out translated Asian works that were pushed off the front page by them, and those who do want to read them can.

TadxSarahComics:
We are improving and learning with our unique artstyle in our own way.

@TadxSarahComics I'm sorry, as this may cause offense, but this is exactly the type of thinking that I was talking about when I warned about deluding yourself. The art style isn't "unique", the drawing skills are just drastically underdeveloped; if you faced up to this and worked on developing the fundamentals (the same ones everyone has to in order to get good), you'd go a long way in time -- instead of kidding yourself that you are just doing things in your "own way". Check out https://www.youtube.com/user/ProkoTV, or similar, and put in the hard yards to develop the fundamental skills (just as I am doing), and then you can put your genuinely unique style on top of that -- and it will be good.

Yikes the chapters at the beginning were long but the more recent chapters are short.
With that I want to say:
Can you (@TadxSarahComics) make longer chapters or is it not possible because of time and stress?
(Btw if you guys cant I understand… but I want moreeee)

Edit: I see. Still I enjoy your works so I dont mind.

Group Leader
@Kiraishi Chapters 20-28 are our most recent chapters. The chapters before that are much older that's why they are longer and the art isn't as good on those DX.
We normally do shorter chapters because we work on 6 comics at once which i know wasn't the best idea because of time management XD, but people really look forward to them on webtoons and tapas so we didn't want to let them down.
Anyway i'll wait till we build of enough pages for the next update so it can be a little longer. Sorry this one was shorter i didn't want to keep the people who were waiting for the next episode waiting too long.
I'm glad you enjoy our series so much :) and i promise the next one will be a little longer, but it might take a little bit

Group Leader
Well, the beginning was not bad at all. That part with the bad guy being released by his dad and doing shooting with his buddies at the school was a bit unrealistic and seemed a bit childsih and overdrammatic to me (but maybe something like that happens in the USA, I don't know), some dialogues are too long. Also, not related to the story itself but to how you introduced it on mangadex. In your character profile chapter you mentioned characters which won't appear before chapter 30 and we have only 29 at the moment.
As extra, some writing advice to you. And least in the past Japanese immigrants prefered to give their children names common in the USA. As for mixed couples in Japan they usually give 2 names to a child. Personally I met a Japanese guy in my dormitory who was called Thomas but his Japanese name I failed to memorise. Oh, and the numeration of chapters here is different from Webtoon.

Good luck with your comix and other stuff.

Group Leader
@shinoda228 Well some of the story does have fantasy elements so not everything will be completely realistic XD. Also there has been cases where school shooters have acted like that in the USA in some highschool cases on the news. We'll work on the dialogue part and try to shorten it where we can. Also we'll work on the naming part when it comes to future characters though i think we have enough characters for the moment other then our crossover from our other webtoons. I merged some of the chapters together on here that's why there is a lot more chapters on webtoons and Also i appreciate the advice :)

Me and my wife will keep doing our best also thanks for reading our webtoon :)

Plot is too weird. It was consensual at first and then it become blackmail? The blonde girl was having her fun in a blackmail? I dont mind the art but the story is too broken for me.

Group Leader
@Jdnylire I wouldn't call it "broken", but a *Plot Twist* instead. Remember everyone writes stories differently.
When i write sometimes i tend to let the readers think the story may go the way they may expect, but completely go in the opposite direction at the last moment or find out that a event that happened wasn't really how it seemed for example.
So in short i like doing unexpected twists at certain moments and keeping people guessing till everything is explained soon or later in the story:).
Also the last couple chapters explains why Stelia did everything and i don't think you really read everything if you think she was having fun XD

@TadxSarahComics it would go well if you build up the cheating part and you gave hints before throwing things in your story. That's just my opinion. The story is too fast paced(informations being put). It lacks putting build ups. And I read the latest chapter. I also went back to chapter 1. Her dialogue seems to say she was leaning on the other dude.

Group Leader
@Jdnylire If i gave hints of the plot twist it wouldn't be as much of a surprise and would give away the unexpected factor, but we all have our opinions and thanks for reading it this far at least :)

story is a mess and art seems to get worse every chapter some characters dont even look similar from previus chapters its honestly something i would do when i was like 14 years old i feel like there should be more story per chapter and define better the cast you have i have read some stories from translator that wanted to do a web novel and they did spectacular really felt like i was ready a light novel quality, try to improve story telling guys i was enjoying the story until like chapter 7.
I know most of the comments are just bashing and all but hey just try to learn from every tiny constructive critique you get and maybe when you guys start feeling you improved on story telling you can always restart this and make it really awesome from the start.
Maybe re read this from chapter 1 and maybe understand why some users thing the story is messy i know something is easier from the autor perspective to understand how the charactel feel and why did they act on their own but a good story is one that have characters that can be understanded by the audience not only the author btw sorry for my trashy english not my main language ?

Group Leader
@bacudo10 @bdw85 @Sedition @Fitz The main reason why some of you complain that the story is "messy" is because you're expecting something cliche to give you the answers straight out or hints to the reasons why certain events that you can't understand happen which seems out of no where even though it gets explained soon or later on.
I don't like doing typically story telling and like to keep people guessing till it's revealed. I'm not going to argue anyone's opinion just making a statement since i felt this needed to be said.
Anywhere else most people don't have a problem with this comic just on here some people are expecting everything to be perfect from the beginning to end and not all comics work that way.
Also we decided to show how we improved over time with art and dialogue instead of restarting since we also work on 5 other comics and to do something different from the norm on here.
Chapter 1- 30 is over a course of a year. Chapters 1-9 is from when we first started over a year ago. Chapter 10 and up is when it improves little by little.
Anyway for the people who do like it we appreciate you guys and the people who don't that's your decision doesn't bother me.
We're just going to keep doing our best for ourselves and the people who do believe in us :)

@TadxSarahComics the stuff you guys make is enjoyable and simple ( for me at least ) so please dont be irritated by the hate.
I will be continuing reading your Comics and I also look forward to more chapters of this series!

Users who are viewing this thread