Group Leader
If you enjoy our webtoon thanks for reading and being patient with us . Chapters 19, 20 and 21 shows our current art/ dialogue style which is a big difference from when we started. We thought it would be better to show people how we improved over time instead of redoing 800+ Pages. And for those of you that didn't enjoy the comic thank you for taking the time to read too because whether comments are negative or positive it still got your attention enough to check it out so to me i still think it's a good thing :).

Dex-chan lover
....... that synopsis hits entirely too close to home. Gonna pass on this because it reads way too much like my life. Good luck though.

the description is pretty cringy and makes me not want to read it. if you're so desperate for a girlfriend that you're willing to pray to God for one, then maybe you need to take a better look at yourself.

Group Leader
@gum_rummy Thanks for the advice we both appreciate it :) and well i just wanted to make it clear that it was my wife that uploaded last time not me XD. She wanted to see before how people would react to our comics, but she's not good with dealing with criticism. So i decide to only do the posting this time since i can handle it better.

Group Leader
@Fitz Thanks for the compliment about us having guts to post it :) I guess the negative comments don't bother me really because i'm a overly positive person well at least that what people say about me XD.

So whether if people hate our comic or like it i'm just glad they took the time to read it in general that's what makes me happy as long as they give it a try.

Fed-Kun's army
i dont care that the art is bad, but you could've at least made MC's hair not absolutely fucking atrocious

Group Leader
@a27wolf we actually made Tyson's hair that way on purpose to make it unique and different XD. Even one of the characters in the series jokes him about his hair XD.

This was an incredible rollercoaster, and i enjoyed it. Sure you can work on the story or the art, but i thoroughly enjoyed it so far and hope you keep working on it!

Group Leader
@ParaDiiise Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it :) i write the stories for our comics and my wife does the art. We plan on doing a couple seasons of this series so there's still a whole lot more to go.

Group Leader
@givemersspls It's ok i understand :). it's always better to be honest. I hardly get offended so i understand that you were just being honest with me and i respect your opinion.
Tyson's family is half Japanese/ white so we wanted to do something unique by giving some of his family member US names and some Japanese.
Just like Tyson's hair style we made it look a little weird on purpose to be unique.
Thanks we will keep working hard and doing our best to improve even more :)

Group Leader
I'm going to start reading this soon mostly because I'm in a similar situation to you guys. But, all I want to say is, all the best, and please don't let the comments get you down. Not that they are necessarily incorrect, but simply please do not take them in an emotional way. I believe most of the people here care about your work since they at least have seen your courage and tenacity and passion. Keep it up my guy. (And your wife too)

Group Leader
@givemersspls Rina can be either a American or Japanese name. I known someone in real life before that had the name Rina and she wasn't Asian.
For the other characters they are either half black/Japanese, Full Japanese or white/Japanese too,
We wanted most of the characters to be mixed race to show more diversity in our comics. :)
In our other webtoons a lot of the characters are mixed race too, but we also didn't want to over do it that's why some people are full Japanese, full black and full white even though the majority is mixed race.

Group Leader
@maximaxi Thanks we both appreciate your encouraging words and we will keep doing the best that we can. :) also i hope you will enjoy our comic and either way i appreciate you for giving it a chance.

Group Leader
@givemersspls Well honestly i'm only good with coming up with US or Japanese names XD. I want to add more cultures of people soon, but i have a hard time coming up with good names for them and i want to make sure the names aren't offensive and feel like they actually fit the character.

FTU

Everyone has differents preferences but this manga is more leaned towards a teenager vision that don't mind cringey romance drama etc...

I myself hate drama in romances since it's irritable and you portrait everyone as irrational human beings which I dislike (from what I have seen) however I only read 5-6 chapters before quitting so can't really say much, maybe I pick it up another time for a fast read since if I do read this I will be scrolling through every chapter with 1-3 minutes minimum

The art is questionable for sure but can't really judge that much since I can't even draw a stick figure properly and everyone has different kinds of arts aswell but everyone has diverse opinions on things they dislike/like and mine is more towards meh division but I really "don't" mind it much if the story goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread