I think if you placed a manga in your Dropped category you won't see it. If not then a good suggestion would be to ignore a manga where in you won't see updates for it.

@jimbodii Thanks. That's certainly useful for individual comics/manga. I was thinking more of a show/hide toggle for the category of non-Asian comics, so that there could be a win-win for people who want them here and those who don't.

Thanks for the compliment about us having guts to post it :) I guess the negative comments don't bother me really because i'm a overly positive person well at least that what people say about me XD.

@TadxSarahComics I do admire your courage in putting yourself out there before you're ready; that said, I do want to give you a warning. Just getting in there and doing it is good if you are focused on learning from your mistakes. In this case, your growth gets accelerated. A good example of this is https://www.gunnerkrigg.com. Check out the art at the start compared to how it currently is.

The danger though, is that by starting before you are really ready you can react to criticism by digging in your heels and defending your work as if it is fine as it is, which then becomes a block to improving. You run the the risk of deluding yourself that your work is already good enough as is in order to protect your feelings and ego. A good example is Tyson's hair. It's not just that the hairstyle is bad, it's that the art is objectively bad. You can still give him a weird hairstyle while improving the art.

Fiction and drawing are hobbies for me too, and I'm glad that I can see my faults; it means that I can see ahead to where I should be and plot out a path for how to get there. If I thought I was good enough as I am, I wouldn't be able to envision a way forward. I'd be stuck. I don't want that for me, or you.

Good luck to you both.

Group Leader
@Fitz Well the art does improve a lot from where it was at the beginning especially in the newest chapters, but everyone has their opinion on what they consider good , bad or just ok art.
That's also why we let people know ahead of the time that the art improves more as you go through the story.
We do appreciate the advice though so thanks for your concern :) i know that we still need to improve and grow a lot more.
I believe no matter how bad or good you are you can always improve in someway and thanks we will keep doing the best that we can to learn :)

Fed-Kun's army
@TadxSarahComics
If you’re having trouble with thinking of a larger variety of names, you could just google a random name generating site, or one like Behind the Name which can give you names from different cultures and regions in addition to the meaning behind them.

Fed-Kun's army
I usually prefer Japanese-style comics (in terms of the drawing style), but I'm glad I took a look at this series.

The initial hook was a welcome change from some of the other comics I've read, which was nice. Art & typesetting was a bit rough initially, but I've noticed improvement especially in the more recent chapters.

IMO, some of the more recent chapters seem a bit short. I'm assuming it would make releases take longer, but having a longer chapter that covers events feels better to me than a chapters split up covering an event. Personal preference of course, so if the current style works out better it's not an issue. :)

Group Leader
@ScherisMarie I'm really happy that you like the improvements :)
Well i wanted us to make longer chapters even though it would take a while, but the people on webtoon get impatient when we don't post often DX
Chapter 22 we actually just made today that why it was very short. The rest of the chapters have been on webtoons for a while.
We were actually working on 10 comics till recently when we knocked it down to 6.
So that's part of the reason why we haven't had time to improve the older episodes plus we thought it would be good to show people our progress over time.

@TadxSarahComics To be honest, you sound like you are still in denial. It is no skin off my nose though. To the extent you are kidding yourself you are only hurting yourself. I would rather that you swallowed some hard lumps (as I have myself) in order to improve, but the choice is yours.

Group Leader
@Fitz I'm not in denial about anything i know we still need to improve more and have things to work on. Just I'm not going to let anything get me down or make me feel like i should be embarrassed of our work when we are doing our best, learning and improving as we go. I choose to always be positive and believe in our potential whether if some people agree or not because i hardly get offended. I'm just happy making comics and enjoying what we do. :)

Fed-Kun's army
You got to admit the drawings are terrible, but it's passable. I can't stop reading it cause of the plot. Which mean that the plot is great but overall the webtoon is more or less good.

Group Leader
@Kiraishi We'll try not to and thanks for your concern :). We just want to keep doing our best for the people who do enjoy our series and prove to ourselves that our comics will make it far.

Group Leader
Next Chapter might take a little while since we want to build up the pages to do a longer chapter and thanks again to everyone that reads our series we really appreciate you all. :)

Dex-chan lover
Not even reading it, just clicking the most recent chapter whenever there’s an update to see the supposedly improved art

Group Leader
@JkTv We are improving and learning with our unique artstyle in our own way.
Which means we aren't trying to compete or compare with anyone else. We are just doing our own thing and having fun making comics :)

Users who are viewing this thread