Dex-chan lover
Some people are missing the essential nature of this story. This story is about ethos.

It stumbled, grotesquely, during the episodes with the kidnapping. But it has, from early on if not indeed from the very beginning been about the issue of how people each ought to regard themselves and treat others. Tadano-kun especially represents a model of the virtues that this story seeks to promote, but some of the other characters as well are there to get the audience to think This is how one ought to behave.

There won't be a harem fantasy here. There will be the challenges to three characters in dealing with love that seems rival and with love that is not returned.

Dex-chan lover
I love how Komi-mom knows her daughter so well that she can't even comprehend that she'd have a friend over. Best mom?

@ksen Long time, I'm just now reading this, but I'm SO glad I'm not the only one to catch Uesugi the baseball ace!

I mean, I love Manbagi as well as anyone, but with the build up that TadaKomi has had until now, prior to Manbagi’s introduction, I’d be actually surprised if they aren’t endgame.
There will probably be some sad times ahead, but in a way that will make them grow as characters.

(Rereading this before the chapter where the three of them go bike riding together comes out. For some reason it feels like there’ll be some development in their relationship)

So, nobody is going to talk about Kometani's face when his mouth are drawn? (Page 1, Last panel)

Dex-chan lover
Oh nooooo...

Manbagi is such a sweetheart, and that makes this all the harder. Why does Tadano have to be such a chad!?

Group Leader
Damn... near 100 chapters and the
heartbreak is apparent, it do be like that.

Users who are viewing this thread