Double-page supporter
A chapter where Komi finally talks again and it's her gushing over Tadano!? My heart was not prepared.

Gyaru Komi... Please happen in the near future... I never even considered such a legendary possibility!

Kyaaaaa!
Manbagi-chan, best love rival!
Unfortunatly nothing is mutual yet, but I'm rooting for her! Bet she will confess first! It will be totz cute!

And I agree, the characters are amazingly well integrated with the story. And their is a decent amount of character development for each of them.
At this point, I believe it is safe to say Manbagi is not only a love rival, but also currently a MC (so many chapters dedicated to her). I hope she stays with us till the end.

Dex-chan lover
Oh crap I can see Komi trying to ignore her feelings because she feels that Tadano would be better off with Gyaru since she is "normal".

Double-page supporter
Oh man, this is getting rough. Manbagi is a nice girl and definitely deserves someone nice, but I still think Tadano and Komi are still a better match. I mean, Manbagi isn't Botan after all.

Contributor
Excuse me, just give me a sec while I pump a gallon of insulin into my bloodstream

These good good girls. They're gonna kill me

@Dabaha
He means the grayed doors on the background. You can see it better in page 7, the 4 doors on the background.. Some people, instead of buying a wardrobe, have a separate space for their clothes in their room separated by door. Komi-san probably has something like that too.

Dex-chan lover
Il seems like manbagi’s Story is repeating since Komi is the n 1 hottie of their school.

Dex-chan lover
That was a great chapter, but what I took from it was I want that big cat plushy.

Users who are viewing this thread