Dex-chan lover
!!!

!

!!!!!!

Komi is truly the best metal gear character i've ever encountered.

What's this sorcery? it's playing my feels like a fiddle.
That's right! there are no feels in this chapters but I can already feel it coming!
I can't choose between these two. Harem end pls.

Dex-chan lover
Harem route tend to have open ending which i don't want that happen in this manga. Much as i like manbagi but sorry tadano x komi is a must no matter what. Manbagi fall for tadano for simple reason because he call her cute, but komi and tadano love story much more than that, even before manbagi come become third party, the effort tadano make to make komi like him even that wasn't his intention, his intention is pure to help komi, both journey together the chemistry between two, tadano and komi relationship is deeper in term of feeling and emotional, they both deserve each other

Dex-chan lover
m9rN5Fl.png

This should become a recurring emote on whatever media most of us use.

Fed-Kun's army
I too don't like where this is going. There's going to be so much heart break in the foreseeable future. I don't think I'll ever be ready for it.

This manga has a long way to go and I'm fucking ready for the next 100 chapters just to find out that tadano chooses komi-san.

Aggregator gang
Is it wrong if I want Uesugi to join Tadano and Komi's 3rd year class just for him to become Katai 2.0?

Double-page supporter
i honestly dont know what to ship anymore... tadano x komi... tadano x manbagi... tadano x katai ... xD there are so many options i think this manga is gonna end up having to title change to Chadano's Harem

Users who are viewing this thread