Fed-Kun's army
@LysandersTreason The next arc seems like it will dig deeper into characters' personalities and their relationships with each other, if that is any consolation.

they surely took their time making this chapter and oh boy, this is the best one yet.
we always know that whoever goes against saitama will instantly lose. but the enemies of this series always makes me say "damn, how is he going to beat that guy?" and i definitely said that when i saw orochi's true form (or is it?).

When I first read the name Orochi, I immediately wondered, "How is he related to snakes in any way?" But not I see!

Anyone notice that DBZ fusion-like pose(?) (Never actually watched it. So what? Sue me...) done by that single eye monster advisor right after Garou was dragged down by Orochi?
Don't know why I'm mentioning it. I just thought it was amusing.

Dex-chan lover
ddfghfgxfg .

cover page : he is holding a bottle . an advertisement for coca cola ? what the hell ?

page 8 : that woman is the previous human form / true form of gyoro gyoro ?

fdgfkvcf .

ABT

Garou is cool and all, but so far this arc is awful. Saitama hasn't done anything in 10 long chapters. The pacing is so painfully slow, and it looks like I'm not even close to being finished with this arc. It's just fighting. Fights are cool and all, but if fights are all the manga is, it will become so boring. The only character doing anything is Garou. Garou is my favorite character, but give some other characters some time.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter was amazing! The fight scene, attention to detail, and the dialogue were awesome!! Garou gets beat up once again but will he get stronger again (reminds me of a saiyan lol) and why is he holding a Coca cola? Is this still more advertising? Well it worked, I'm going to buy a cola because Garou does.
Also if anyone thinks this arc is getting too long its bc Murata or whoever's decided the pacing of this, decided to drag things out and add more scenes that weren't it the original (like the tournament arc, and like 3 chapters in the OG is made into 6 chapters in this version), either way I'm not complaining just means we get even more cool and funny scenes

Banned
Garou's eyes are still mismatched.
It has bugged me from the moment it first happened...

Fed-Kun's army
Garou is basically a secondary protagonist now. Well considering Saitama doesn't do much overall... Garou is the new protagonist.

Users who are viewing this thread