I think what Naabii is trying to say is "FFS Najimi, Komi and Tadano were having a touching moment and finally advancing the romance a little, why'd you have to go and crash in to the ship!"

Fed-Kun's army
You know what? We shouldn't get angry at Najimi, it's just his character. We should be mad at the author for destroying such a good scene.

Fed-Kun's army
Najimi should have gotten his ass kicked for multiple reasons, this chapter. Fuck that guy.

Dex-chan lover
They are 15 at the time. At this rate, Tadano-kun will only be able to confess at... 18? 19?
Anyways, I like how he proposed her to go danse. And I guess it's the only reason "author's will" decided that he will crossdess all the festival - so that he will be disguised when coming to danse with Komi-san. To evade whole school's... vengeance

Double-page supporter
I will take Tadano and no force on Earth can prevent that. He is best girl.

@vint64 Japanese high schools will go as far as having cross dressing competitions, its not weird at all that's he's cross dressing

Dex-chan lover
@Mahoushani I mean it's not reasoned anyhow. "Najimi asked", I mean, never will he crossdress just because Najimi asked

Dex-chan lover
@VINT64 I would. I have. My high school girlfriend said she didn't like dresses much, so she'd only try on one of hers she never wears if I did too. So I put a dress on and we laughed at how bad it looked on me. She tried it on, and we joked about how it suited me more after all. Also showed her mom (who ran a daycare so I guess a swarm of kids saw too). Then we played video games and took a nap, so business as usual I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro you sound easygoing, like it was a lot of fun for you.
Me personally would never crossdress knowing that all my classmates, as well as another students and their parents, will see it

Dex-chan lover
@VINT64 Easygoing is pretty apt I suppose, I've also been know to take some amount of joy in making people uncomfortable though so I probably would've worn women's clothes just to bother the local rednecks and what have you in a more public setting like whatever we have that might parallel a cultural festival. I've never actually been attracted to other men for instance, but let me tell you, flirting with a homophobe is comedy gold. You can practically hear their sphincter clamping shut with enough pressure to form a gravity anomaly.

Users who are viewing this thread