365 Days To The Wedding - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Are You Happy Being Together? (Part 3)

"Marry, and you will regret it; don’t marry, you will also regret it; marry or don’t marry, you will regret it either way. Laugh at the world’s foolishness, you will regret it; weep over it, you will regret that too; laugh at the world’s foolishness or weep over it, you will regret both. Believe a woman, you will regret it; believe her not, you will also regret it… Hang yourself, you will regret it; do not hang yourself, and you will regret that too; hang yourself or don’t hang yourself, you’ll regret it either way; whether you hang yourself or do not hang yourself, you will regret both. Also, become monke is unregretable in any case. This, gentlemen, is the essence of all philosophy."
-Søren Kierkegaard

Dex-chan lover
Did this man cheat on his wife and then say that marriage was a mistake after he got a kid? That’s kind of weird to be tbh. Very confusing chapter because I realized that the name of the manga was also marriage in 365 days so it needs to end in an actual marriage so ig there is actual progression if this manga doesn’t get axed

Thanks for the translation

Aggregator gang
man i was hoping the dad was gonna try to take his life or some actually serious stuff but no, he turned into monke.

Double-page supporter
Is this getting axed? surprised that Wakaki can hold a different story after the mess it was Kaminomi, maybe it is because it's Big Comic Spirits instead of Sunday Magazine

Dex-chan lover
Hint: Gorilla have a small penis compared to human, barely reaching 1 inch. Maybe this is the reason his wife asked for divorce. And the kid ain't his either.

rapizrazu- no, I mean, Next chapter, give me

Thank you for zhe chapter!! Want to read the next so so so so so so so so much!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

@lolfacesayshi IKR, from previous chapter it seems like the Husband cares about his family and his kid loves him too. And then out of nowhere his wife started conflict and filed a divorce. kinda suspicious,
maybe she already had someone else, just want a reason to leave and take some child support money with her.

very sad but the "reject humanity, return to monke" depression phase he went through is just too funny.

Dex-chan lover
divorce is nearly the greatest evil of the modern world, and should be illegal, since it is impossible by nature.

Why do so many of you keep doubting Shinshi's wife (who has not appeared as I recall), or suggesting that she is a bad person or acting only in self-interest with no regards to others including his son WHILE WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO INFORMATION ON HER!?? Do you guys always doubt that the woman is the guilty one? No wonder so many misoginistic leaders are being elected in the world...

The arc is "Are you happy being together?". This indicates clearly that being together is not necessairly the best thing, and that romantic relationships are quite complex. And to the folks arguing that this arc is delaying the main storyline, this inevitably affects the main characters view on marriage.
The first scene of Shinshi is of him quite optimistic and joyful, later eating a nice bentô allegedly made by his wife while praising her. That depressed lad on the depressed bar drowning in sorrow is quite a nice development from the author. Even if the gorilla joke was poorly balanced and took way too much space.

I know my description of the arc is not needed by most of you readers (hopefully), but there were this douche comments that surprised me enough to make me do it.

I'm quite enjoying this series. The "adult" drama is still a little too simple, but it's fun to watch the mcs relationship developing.

Also, whoever said that divorce is the greatest evil... Sarcasm doesn't translate well in text.

Well it actually common that divorce would come out when married couple fight (even one side one), even when they don't mean it. As long as the divorce paper not signed by both and send back to registered, it save(?)

It may one of those. Or not

Saying you want to be a gorilla has just as much substance as saying you want to be a cheesecake

@fuza yet, on rare occasions irl, some nuts end up believing their an animal and start acting like one and i'm not talking about those idiots that do it more for some agenda, attention or some ideals which are different kind of delusional. but rather, clinical lycanthropy
https://neuro.psychiatryonline.org/doi/full/10.1176/appi.neuropsych.13030057

Dex-chan lover
almost all divorce is the woman's fault. she either initiates it, or makes his life hell until he initiates it for her.

Users who are viewing this thread