365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Are You Really Confessing Your Love? (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
yea of course. it's not like you just wake up one day and you want to marry this person without at least knowing them for a few years.

Dex-chan lover
i hope he gonna think about this and marry her in the end. I know that rising not ur own kid might be scary at first but at this point the kid is young enough that he can became his dad without problems.
Also the girl looks like a rly good person and we still don't know if the real dad left them or maybe he is dead?

Group Leader
Most of what I wanted to say has been said already. I'd like to add that her kid still seems pretty young and supposing Gon does end up with Kaori and has a good relationship with her and her son, he'll be more of a dad to the kid than the bio dad. Out of the millions and millions of couplings out there throughout modern human history, surely you can point to at least one example where this has happened and it also working out.

I keep flicking back and forth between the pages before and after the "twist". Might seem obvious, seeing her carrying the kid, but it's amazing how "mom-ly" she seemed right after the reveal, compared to just a few panels before when she still seemed like, to my mind, that fun, carefree girl. I kind of see Gon's perspective, just a little bit. Compliments to Wakaki-senpai for their art as always. Her smile on page 17 expresses so much more than just her emotion in that moment, but also says a lot about her experiences in the past, in this same situation.

This manga just keeps getting better and better. I don't watch/read a lot of romance, maybe because they're precisely the opposite of what this manga is so far. About people disappointed in not seeing the "main" couple more often, while yes, a story needs its protagonists, in real life there's no "main" or "side" characters and plots. For a more grounded story, for realistic worldbuilding, I think it's good that the focus is not always on the protagonists. It's brilliant that the "side" characters don't see themselves as such. Everyone, you, me, we all are the main characters in our own worlds. Gon has initiatives and desires. He's a main character in his own right. And things are happening in this story that our "main" character (Takuya? I keep forgetting his name) don't control. That's great. That's life.

Dex-chan lover
Is easy to say that Gon is a wuss but that's alot to take, I mean, one minute you're this guy dating a girl you like and then you intend to be serious with her and just like that literally she drops you that bomb, I'm not saying that she was unfair, I'm not saying that Gon had a bad reaction, is just that it was something that it was going to happen, what Gon do and say afterwards is what is going to defy the situation,

whoever says Gon is some Scumbag or a wuss haven's seriously been on that situation

Fed-Kun's army
of course it's hard, it not easy to just say yes in that situation with just little time to thinking, he need time and courage because responsibility with a child is no joke
if anyone say yes in that situation i don't even believe in that guy for sure

Group Leader
It's terribly amusing to read all these comments by virgins spouting nonsense, virgins who've never been in the same situation, let alone been in a relationship with an honest-to-goodness, real 3D woman before. As for this situation, I've been there and done that, though not exactly the same as the child was older (5) and she was jealous that she was no longer the sole focus of her mom's attention. If Gon does go for it, it should be easier for him since the child is much younger and he should not have trouble bonding.

Wow, some of you people really have no idea what it would be like to be in a relationship like that and you are making Gonda out to be the bad guy.

Gonda said he wanted kids, but a kid that isn't yours is a whole different thing. Telling him to man up. Not wanting to raise someone else's child is a totally normal thing. Usually, adoption is a last resort thing. There are plenty of people I know who it is either their kid or bust. Everyone isn't like that, but that doesn't make Gonda lesser. I mean, I even know a couple who really wants to have children, but issues with the wife are preventing that from possibly being a reality, but the wife is unwilling to adopt should the worse happen.

There are other things you need to take into account as well. If Gonda wants children of his own, would Kaori be willing to have more? That is totally unfair of you to think Gonda should raise someone else's child but never one of his own blood. And then there is also how her previous relationship ended. Plenty wouldn't pay any mind to that, but some guys don't want to have regular interaction with their GF/Wife's ex. If Kaori's ex is still apart of that kid's life Gonda seeing him would be a regular occurrence.

All these people saying "Man up." You wouldn't man up. You know what you would do? You would lie and say it was OK because she has a pretty face and then ditch the moment you realized being in a relationship with a single mother isn't what you thought it'd be.

Fed-Kun's army
noooo gonchan, just go for it !
girl like her will give you everything if you really love her !

This kids, is why you don't shoot for the moon when you haven't prepared yourself :v
Get to know the girl eh

Right, I was actually expecting Gonda to be rejected, but not with this kind of twist! This manga keeps surprising me, in a good way.

Users who are viewing this thread