365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Are You Really Confessing Your Love? (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
Thought you wanted kids? You got a girl and a kid, that's like 2 in 1!

Kidding aside, think of it reeeeeally seriously, even the cons.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
not everyone can catch a freaking curve ball.
i think, being honestly shocked is an ok reaction :3

Dex-chan lover
It's normal to be shocked but I wonder if the girl will be put off by that face

Fed-Kun's army
In life, thinking twice is super important, but nobody expects a factor after a decision

he is in shock and thinking about it is normal guys (but after everything he said, it is obvious that he is just in shock but will remain with the decision, i think)

He will 100% percent accept having to raise a child from the get go. His feelings seem to strong for him to be opposed to that

Dex-chan lover
Dude froze ON THE SPOT lmao

But seriously, didn't he want kids? And if he's already thinking of marriage before even going out, I don't think this is rushing too much by his standards

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, i can get freezing over something like that. Especially since he saw her as such an ideal girl (not that she isn’t anymore). He still has a chance but now he’s gotta prove himself after freezing over that question. :(

Hope he stays friends or else he’s a bit of a dick ngl

Contributor
If she's not a widow this is one major red flag. If she is a widow it's still a red flag but doesn't imply such poor decision making.

Dex-chan lover
I think most people would freeze there i mean you are making a life changing decision and saying yes or no usually depends on the circumstance. I like how they are going into the side characters but I really want to see progression in the main couple.

Thanks for the translation

no fucking way... he is getting a milf?
come on man u gotta say yes.. u want family anyway go for it dude...

Users who are viewing this thread