365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Are You Really Confessing Your Love? (Part 3)

I mean it sucks he didnt just went after her but I cant blame him, is a lot to take in all of a sudden and a relationship with children involved are always way much more complicated. Good think is she seems pretty understanding so if he takes time to think about it and still wants to pursue a relationship the door seems to still be open and doesnt seem she would fault him for needing some time to make a decision

All he's got to do is ask if she's interested in having another/more kid(s). If she's not then you just cut her loose.

Double-page supporter
"I want a family!"

"I'm actually a single mothe-"

"WAIT NOT LIKE THAT"

Gon needs to man up, coward

Sure it's not an easy decision or to just man up in this situation, but is it right to shit on single parent?

Yeah, not giving an answer right away is the best call here. The first thing I'd need to know is what happened to the father. If he's dead, that's probably the safest sign she's alright. Anything else has its own set of red flags.

Dex-chan lover
solution: put the child up for adoption and make a new one

wait why is everyone booing me?

Banned
This is why you take time to know them first before you decide if you wanna go steady. Its basic common sense.

1. He just want a proper family so i think his reaction hmm (desire to hv your own child i think) [importance of thinking first before decide anything]
2. Is it wrong to become a single mother(?)😭😭 Single mother also woman (hv the right to love someone and receive love)

But i understand for both side hv their own problems huhuhu

Dex-chan lover
@icantnotthink He wants a family but from his perspective, that dream is something he would reach step by step. Going out with her, that's leaping forward massively since he would inevitable be a part of that kid's life if things got serious, and would likely impact their relationship from the first days. It makes sense he's suddenly caught unawares here.

Aggregator gang
OOoh so its not a proper monke moment. Gonda just needs some time to think! He wants a nice family after all

Dex-chan lover
Ooof. I live with that dilemma myself so much. The amount of single mothers in their 20s i so much I ain't even surprised no more. If he really does love her then I say fuck it. Being a step-dad doesn't sound that bad

the thing woman is or general thing you want to see in your partner are their personality(through their past, occupation etc) so if i was in gonda shoes i will probably postpone it to get to know her better. single mother or no if her personality 10/10 it doesn't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread