365 Days to the Wedding

Sees title change Welp, it was nice having a memorable title, who needed to remember the name of the title for a manga you read anyways, right?

@randomname92 Yeah I preferred having it in the english title too. I never remember the japanese names for these things. Why not just let it stay the same way it was before?

That last arc is really cool, it's like a huge step up for the manga. This was fine as the standard romcom where nothing much happens but these last chapters give us a good look in the manga's universe and a few characters were introduced, expanding the world. Plus it was quite innovative for this manga too, I hope the author is continuing with things like that and not just focusing back on the couple's daily life.

Currently at ch 3 yet can't continue it. I just want go jump to ending. See y'all guys.

I wanna thank kami-sama for making me discover this accidentally. Can’t wait for the next update. But if anyone know where to read the raw, hope you can let me know.

I am shocked that this is a Wakaki Tamiki/kami-sama series. I loved TWGOK as a teen and I'm loving this as an adult. Completely different stories with different vibes and this one is so strong and mature. Man, Wakaki-sensei really has incredible flexibility. I continue to be impressed by him.

Users who are viewing this thread