Man, I just really want Sweet Mask to get trashed. Ideally by Saitama, but at this point I'll take just anyone putting him in his place.

Genos' upgrade looks pretty cool, though I prefer the older ones... Not a fan of the spikes.

Dex-chan lover
How is the art even better in this chapter? Can perfection be improved??

Dex-chan lover
Tatsumaki is the older sister so look all you want. Also, if this continues to follow One's story, she will get more of the spotlight soon.

Genos upgrades might be Horny Mike ( from counting cars) doings???

Dex-chan lover
Monster Association Raid Arc HYPE.

It took a long time to get here, but I appreciate ONE's rewrite too. It's properly being built up.

is it just me or is fubuki and tatsumaki's outfit getting tighter? also really wish that saitama would bash all of those monsters before the heroes come

Aggregator gang
Now we will have sheer epicness incoming.
Saitama wanders in the base by himself as usual, poor monster assocation.

Dex-chan lover
So much to comment on! Poor Tatsumaki getting ignored, cute clueless Fubuki, cool hero group shot, take it to King to resolve all problems... And that's all to comment on XD

can tatsumaki's cloth get even more tighter? Find out in the next episode

Dex-chan lover
Just like to say, for some reason I really like The Pig God. He's a great hero and seems like way less of a prima donna than a lot of them . . . he just gets on with the job and eats the bad guys.

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy You forgot to talk about Genos embracing the whole "Demon" part of his name and how Tatsumaki likes to play with her boob.

chiruru
I want to lick Tatsumaki real bad...

Be careful, my friend, MY saliva is already all over her! And she is truly delicious!!!

Note from site admin:
~Unfortunately, Ol' Pervy is firmly entrenched in [Self-Delusion] mode. He forgot to wear his glasses and mistook Neuronist Painkill from Overlord for Tatsumaki.~

Users who are viewing this thread