Please keep the comment area clean, if you really have a problem with us, don't hesitate to contact us. Enjoy the chapter! ?

Dex-chan lover
don't worry @Morpheus, I have windex, Clorox and Ajax ready, so this area will be clean XD btw, I did enjoy the chapter, it feels like the calm before the storm. A bigger storm that is.

@woodcyber hahaha glad you liked it. This chapter really made me nervous but excited at the same time!

LAmZFbf.png

Dex-chan lover
OneScans, could you give us a break? You're as persistent as the head of the Dark Moon family.

jesus christ talk about acting like some butt hurt little kid throwing a tantrum ShitScans(obviously onescans).

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Onescans
Please keep your images in spoilers. If an image takes multiple scrolls to get past, they are too big.

OneScans at this point is just a hypocritical pest struggling to get somewhere. Where's your version of ch155? or 153? Maybe you could be working on them instead of doing literally nothing and then just posting the same exact image that has been proven false by many - not that everyone even cares about it.

Though I suppose if one is whoring for attention this is a pretty easy way to do it.

Dex-chan lover
*sniff* *sniff*

you smell that? that's the smell of butthurt antagonists

Fed-Kun's army
I saw 12 commens and was wonderring what community typed about .... but it is this again.

Sooooo anyone? What is going to happen to Azure Family? Will thei migrate? Look for help from other great family?

Dex-chan lover
And the whole empire gets against the protagonist..... that's how it always goes...

Dex-chan lover
Complaining about complaining about complaining.

The natural evolution of internet discussions? My research* suggests it may be so.

*Research here is defined as reading random bullshit online at 2-5 in the morning while half asleep and potentially intoxicated

Users who are viewing this thread