Fed-Kun's army
No worries @Askun , the fact you was willing to translate is good enough. More practice and other people chipping in to help will help you improve. Thanks for the chapter!

Contributor
@Askun - You did a good job, the only thing i dislike in the font you use, i prefer the classic comic one because the one you use is a bit hard to read. Simplicity is always the key for the success. :)
Anyway, thanks for your hard work.

Fed-Kun's army
@Askun thanks for the hard work man. As someone who has to browse raws for some series that have been dropped, getting the intent like this is so much better. If you had a proofreader helping you this would be great.

Dex-chan lover
@Askun As long as you try your best and don't half ass it like a certain group, you'll be fine, but I agree that you might want to use a different font.

Dex-chan lover
the road to success is paved with failures.

yes the grammar is bad, it also has some broken sentences here and there.

but hey you know what? it's a learning experience. now you know what you lack and can more easily strive for your goal.

personally I suggest some English classes with a strict but well meaning teacher. but that is more of a long term solution than a short term one. if you so wish to continue to translate with your current level of English skills your best course of action is to have a second person cover your back and fix what is just out of reach for the current you.

I sure as hell don't know moonrune (Japanese) nor could I even attempt to translate without even a rudimentary level of understanding of the language. but you do know English to an extent, and you can translate. not perfectly no. but you can, you are able.

now I ask you this Askun, are you still willing?

It's understandable enough, just pretty choppy/rough-around-the-edges.

Interesting that Diito/Deeto(ヂイト?)seems quite a bit less naïve / more astute than Ria. They've already gone to Japan and back, I wonder if they'll tell her or if he'll enlist Diito in supporting his little "hermit sage" farce.

Contributor
@Askun
Thanks for picking it up.
Can I still ask you if you can do a v2 with correct grammar?
As English isn't my first language, it's making more difficult to understand it.

Not gonna comment on the grammar but those fonts.... Could stick to the default ones? Or at least to make the double layered balloons with Comic Sans?

Dex-chan lover
If you are going to make a translation note, put the note on the same page, don't expect people to flip to the end.

Fed-Kun's army
@AbuHajaar Well, he seems to be new at this so cut him some slack. And also I did read to the end albeit already having some idea of what the note was going to be.

Dex-chan lover
This series doesn't deserve a better translation. I can think of a dozen series more worthy of a translation. If he knows he can bring anyone in and out of his apartment, then isn't he just keeping Aria imprisoned like a sociopath?

The main thing this chapter needs is a proofreader imo. I can deal with the off typesetting but that grammar is just ... yeah

so we all know there was already a discussion about sniping other groups series and i get LH is slow with some of their releases and have way too many series they work on but pretty sure 3 months was how dropped status was always determined and i am sure LH wouldn't have an issue with any of this at all and neither would most of us IF the quality wasn't a train wreck

Dex-chan lover
this font is painful to read. i suggest you use better fonts and improve your typeset.

or i dunno, join LHT so they can be reminded about this. didn't hear anything about them dropping this series

Users who are viewing this thread