3CM Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Interesting for sure. Tho my man is gonna take awhile to get back home for sure lmao

Also, I'm not quite sure I'm a 100% sold on the introduction of the game system

Wait .. is it actually true that some publishers will refuse the writer’s work just because the mc in an action manhwa is female???

Double-page supporter
So... co-incidence ? or does the sister have some power ?

Thats terrible they rejected her book only cause the MC was female ? I 2nd that.. Is that stuff true ?
and 3rdly... how the fuck do yo read on youtube ? thats a video platform ?

Aggregator gang
What do you mean humans are cruel creatures? That's just how world works you stupid bitch, animals are also killing each other for food etc. If we humans weren't the smartest creatures out there then probably other creatures would take over the world and do the same as we do. Like whhhaaaaaaaaaat? She's seriously stupid. There was a saying that was perfectly describing it.

Dex-chan lover
The fuck? I've read like two dozen fantasy stories with female main leads in them, including several written before I was even born.

If he really shrank to 3.44cm, assuming he was around 70kg and 180cm tall before, he should weight around 1338g, not 35g. No matter how much his body composition changed it's just a too big difference

Users who are viewing this thread