3D Kanojo

What the fuck went on with Itou and Ayado at the end.

It's like the author forgot about them after they slept together and then decided to fuck them up for no reason during the last stretch.

Dex-chan lover
seriously no front face of then on the wedding? ....

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
*Exhales in satisfaction*

With Ayado and Itou. After his debut Itou probably felt that he could no longer give her the attention she deserved despite still Loving her. and she went along with it. So the broke up she met her future husband and married him. But since She still treasured a past love and his accomplishments her marriage couldn't last. So they got divorced. It's probably that saying: "Marry the second man you fall in love with and you'll be happy with the first."
Which I'd weird but whatever.
Anyways that's my take on what happened with Itou and Ayado

But overall I really enjoyed this manga

finally uploaded it here ^^
I liked the manga it was a nice idea but the Author made it annoying in some places

the last 5 chapters made me happy sad and in the end cry its a wonderful manga but the end fellt a bit rushed otherwise very good 1

Dex-chan lover
I was almost prepared for the pointless tragedy, but good thing it ended on a good note. It even had a nice prologue. If there's one thing I'm going to complain about, it's the rushed ending. But well, at least it wasn't needlessly stretched. It was a very good read. I am satisfied.

I really don't know about this one, it was really a roller coaster.
the beginning was great
Then when we got to after the love triangle, it was kinda meh, too many things happening at once, plus kinda pointless.
Near the end when he stopped going to school, that part was great, although you could have guessed that she wasn't changing school (I actually thought she was going to die from chapter 20ish)
Then they fucked up the ending. I don't understand why she went to the US, why all of a sudden she looks like and actress. I kinda understand why itou is alone though the way it was brought up was a bit clumsy.
All in all it was ok but there was some parts that were meh, other that were great

Fed-Kun's army
Me after reading the description: "This is my cup of tea."
Me after seeing the first page: "This art style will give me nightmares."
Me after going back to the description page: "Ah, it's shoujo manga..."
Me after reading the comments: "Ayyy, seems like the art style isn't the only thing that's trash here. ;^)"

What kind of stupid romance is this? Our female Mc kisses people like it's nothing. Shoujo used to be so pure.I am disappointed.
And why in the world ,would you
start a relationship for 6 months?
You can't simply off a relationship after some time.
If this was some psychological drama,i would have liked it.

The artstyle made the characters look stiff and wooden that it was hard to tell what emotions they were supposed to be having

not one of the bests romcoms ever, but still pretty high on the list. It has closure, wich is a strong point within all those 'undecisive' endings we get all the time. the art style, if special, is not that bad and you learn to appreciate it, especially if you watched anime in the 70-80s.
The plot is not bad at all, getting that sour sweet feeling more often that not and caraters are not falling into useless conundrum for nothing,

People can complain about parts of the end, but it is not so bad that you should avoid this serie. There are feelings to squeeze out of this .

the 7.8 rating for this show might be a little bit unfair and probably due to the art style. this manga deserve an 8.

If you're just starting to read this manga I'd advise you to stop. Don't waste your time with this one. Would say it's ok(ish) but nothing special. Probably a 6 or less. Dialogue feels too clunky, although that might be due to much being lost in translation (still appreciate the effort for giving us this for free, so thanks to the teams for this). People acting dramatic for no reason too many times, even for teenagers is a bit unrealistic. Humor is not that good. Only thing that kept me going was knowing it was finished and that it wasn't too long. Maybe not a very helpful comment but it's how I really felt after finishing this.

Users who are viewing this thread