4 Cut Hero

Binged all the chapters on my 2 days off last week. Killed me to learn that the authors health is pretty questionable. I wish them the best and hope that they're okay, because what they have here is a hilarious piece of work.

I remenber reading this manga before and having way more chapter. What happened ? Also it is really a fun manga.

Turns out there’s 150 chapters of this translates elsewhere. Would never have guessed if I didn’t read comments.

Paying over 80$ for the official translation with some sketchy fucking coin system ain't happening besides it's incomplete and has been on hiatus for more than a year. Move on and forget.

a bunch of consecutive flash backs and pov switches with an overarcing plot feels like a number of chained short stories and is a great way to vent frustrations.

Double-page supporter
I hope the author is still alive to complete this masterpiece

Nooooo, It was on Hiatus??? I completely loved this.... Sounds like an indefinite hiatus....

It was fcking good and a masterpiece. Comedic shits are blended well with the action. Gags are well written. A lot of Weeb material thrown and welll... I found it hilarious. My only concern was, I feel that the protagonist has a serious personality flaw, but, I cant pinpoint was it is.

Anyways, it was very entertaining, Your time is not wasted (well, sort of, coz, who knows 'x number' of years
that you will wait.... huhuhuhuhu) Read it, imma rate it above 8.5/10

lo amo solo che sono passati quasi 2 anni e non credo l'autore lo recuperi anche se è un capolavoro

@CazeYuf I feel like we haven't even gotten to see the protag enough to even know what his personality is... The "side" characters have had way more screen time and backstory lol

Dex-chan lover
mangahasu has up to chapter 196 with its last update being march of this year. no idea why the chapters arent here

Dex-chan lover
This series seriously needs more attention, its been ripped on toonily and other sites but its still so good. Im surprised there arent more people loving this series

Users who are viewing this thread