4 Week Lovers - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

So these two actually like each other since highschool, but dojun is to afraid to bear the responsibility of dating someone else. Kinda interested with how the author will develop dojun character through the series, also thanks for the release💜💜

I like how dojun thinks, it's responsible and mature, and I agree with him,
I have so many priorities in life but 'getting into a relationship and hurting the person I like because I prioritise my goals first', isn't one of them.
you can't have space for everything and everyone in your life , yes you can multi task but that costs your mental health
can't wait to see how the author develops Dojun as a character

i like him cause i totally get him, i’m legit the same way when it comes to relationships,,, curious how it’s gonna pan out from now on

ohhh i like that dojun's so serious to a fault when it comes to relationships and it's probably why he tries so hard not to give in to jaehee. he even acknowledges how much jaehee likes him ; - ; but he's so caught up in his circumstances/how he has to do well for himself by working and studying hard (extra cause he's independent right?) so his rejection of anything remotely serious is probably not to disappoint/hurt himself further and then jaehee to some extent 😢

so excited to see how this goes!!

I love how Dojun thinking about life and relationship, seems so mature and responsible! And another thing he is so cute--

Btw thanks for translating this!

I don't get why many ppl think he's mature. If he was, he wouldn't give Jaehee mixed signals, he would've been honest with him. Thinking that if he doesn't say "i like you" to Jaehee he can get away with everything in the end is so ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread