Dex-chan lover
Relentless Yo-yo girl's brazenness is on par with Najimi, and she's co-opted Komi to boot.

So much to love in this chapter: kimono girls, love talk (interrogation), blushes, shoulder punches - my recommended four daily manga content groups.

Those close ups of Komi are so dang good. They're super wholesome and I love it.

Alright now we need a chapter where they go hang out at Sasaki's house and it plays out like this one did!

See now that he's said it, he has to do it.
I need this Komi/Kaguya crossover. Make it a love advice chapter

VIP
for komi/kaguya crossover, i think it's really hard to do, since they come from different publisher.... kaguya is young jump, komi is shounen sunday... the cross over from komi soo far we got is from maoujou de oyasumi, another shounen sunday series.... but it's need to remember that kaguya ever got cross over with juliet boarding school (weekly shounen magazine), and tejina senpai (another young jump)....

Dex-chan lover
Finally a chapter of the best (side-)girl. Damn, i hope there's a chapter of her and Katai soon.

Double-page supporter
'We almost confessed ourselves' - everyone reading this manga ?

Now I want to know what happens in that manga Mikuni was reading.

Dex-chan lover
@Aureliano: no, armor girl has gauntlets covering her hands and forearms all the time, and I distinctly remember her having bangs.

Dex-chan lover
@kuma While you are right about Kaguya and Komi being from different publishers, those publishers (Shogakukan and Shueisha) are two of three companies that are called the Hitotsubashi Group, and the pair of them are also partners in owning Viz Media. To say the companies have quite a working relationship kind of seems like putting it mildly at that point.

VIP
@Glomoro hence why i meantioned juliet boarding school from kodansha? again, i don't said impossible, just very unlikely, looking how many of them over the years.... also kaguya already get one, so does komi...

>Komi-san wants to be confessed to

So, Najimi is actually the Best Girl in the series?

Fed-Kun's army
images

Users who are viewing this thread