Dex-chan lover
It was only a matter of time before Shouko finally took all those experiences of being teased and turned them around.

It was glorious.

Group Leader
Xironi: The title is "今日からコレは!!" (Kyou kara, kore ha!!) which, I am guessing is the same as the dialogue on the page being shown -- "From today on, you're mine!!" The logo on the spine is Shonen Sunday (SS) which, by no coincidence at all, happens to be the publishers of Komi-san.

Dex-chan lover
@Nojay plus that's probably a reference to Kyou kara ore wa!!, another manga series that was published on Shonen Sunday in the late eighties to the late nineties

Dex-chan lover
I physically kya~'d to this chapter.

Don't tell my platoon..

Dex-chan lover
OH MY GOD I can't deal with this amount of sweetness my heart's going to explode! Komi blushing and teasing + that Kaguya reference, that was a top notch chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
The need to put warning labels in these chapters, I had to take an insulin shot right in the middle of it.

lly

Contributor
A game of love where the one that confesses loses? I remember a manga with that premise

Dex-chan lover
Haha, nice reference there. They already did a crossover with the Sleeping Princess, I could see one with Kaguya, too.

Users who are viewing this thread