Dex-chan lover
The spray here isn't the kind that Westerners would think of as an antiperspirant — a (usually scented) deodorant with perspiration-inhibiting chemicals — but an "instant ice" spray. In the West, they're primarily used as sports medicine or first aid supplies, to treat injured muscles, but they're marketed as personal cooling products in Japan. Strictly speaking, you're supposed to spray a cloth or handkerchief and then apply that; direct application to the skin can cause frostbite.

Dex-chan lover
As Taper said.
I was sprayed on injured hand when I was smol. That thing is useful, and highly effective. And I see why it's dangerous to use it like Ase-chan does

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I find Ase-san weirdly arousing, specially in the first two pages of her introduction.

Well, sweating is a hentai tag for a reason I guess. There was panting too, that's probably some people's thing.

Dex-chan lover
Hehehe the sweating tag isnt one of my favorite tags without reason thats right thats a thing now go forth brothers spread the good tag of the lord.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I won't ever try that anywhere. But, thanks for the reminder.

Supporter
This is me. I can sweat just walking around in a t-shirt and shorts when it's 50F out (10C for the folks outside the US). It is amazing how easily I sweat. When it's actually hot out? Yikes. And it's not like I'm out of shape. I'm 5'10" 155, yet I just generate sweat like no tomorrow.

We had a huge snowstorm here last week. While I was shoveling I was generating so much heat and sweat that eventually I was stripped down to my t-shirt, ski pants, and boots without a hat or gloves on because I was so damn hot an sweaty.

Users who are viewing this thread