Komi-Sensei

DlMdrcaUwAA5cNu.jpg

Unfortunately... Omojiri-sensei is too relatable. I slept 30 hours and missed literally all of Monday last week. OTL At least she didn't miss any classes like I did.

Aside from any abnormalities, is it even possible to sleep that long? The longest i've ever slept was 12 hours and felt like crap after waking up..

Dex-chan lover
@chad98
... It's unlikely that a healthy person can sleep all that time at a stretch, but I have been sleeping for over 36 hours just getting up to go to the bathroom and still half unconscious (My roommate told me how exhausted I looked like, I could remember nothing)... I had to hand in a university assignment and in 3 days I had only slept for 5 hours at all the plus previous assignments, those charming teachers who only gave the final directions in the last week.

I once fell asleep on Friday evening and woke up Sunday afternoon. No food breaks, bathroom breaks, nothing. I woke from the dead having to pee like a horse and scared the crap out of my college roommate (who, by the way, told no one I had gone into a catatonic state for over 24 hours).

College. It's a hell of an experience.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Adulting is both hard and exhausting; con confirm. :|

Dex-chan lover
Oof. I guess it takes a ton of extra energy to stay as high-strung as she is while on the clock.

I'll have to respect sensei's work ethic, which is anything but lazy, but also it's a good thing that she decided to open up a little thanks to Komi.

Users who are viewing this thread