Dex-chan lover
No mercy, he gave him all three of the items for maximum mental torture.
The villain!

Dex-chan lover
@depzdai
https://mangadex.org/title/24249/a-story-about-treating-a-female-knight-who-has-never-been-treated-as-a-woman-as-a-woman

Double-page supporter
Gotta love how delinquents always seem to have the wildest imagination when it comes to misunderstanding situations

Fed-Kun's army
hahaha the last page. well, Knight manga seems to have the most follower on Mangadex, but average rating for this one is far better....
although personally, I love both manga.

on another topic, that boss had a grave misunderstanding, but Tatsu himself have the same problem in the Yoga chapter lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@jak @theilikepie it was chapter 9. there's one panel of Miku's flashback and she said that was when they first met, Tatsu being all bloody. it seems to be the same scene from where they said Tatsu went by himself to destroy a whole gang. I'm really looking forward to the full explanation on that one.

Beating the shit out of thugs with homemade items on sale. Which, didn't actually physically happen, it's just that the sheer terror of them scared them into submission, lol.

Dex-chan lover
I would have been better if he had not said anything and the dude just kept wondering what the hell he was going to do with the rubber ducky.

@GondiTheCat
Well, Knight kinda had an interesting idea but it's too attached to clichés, so I am not surprised it isn't up in the rank

Never fails to make me giggle hahahaha! Jeez, Tatsu must have had a really gnarly reputation to be able to intimidate these thugs with innocent household goods.

Users who are viewing this thread