Group Leader
Yeah tho 73 will be out next month luckily. HIrano takes more hiatus than Hunter X Hunter LOL

Supporter
Delicious chapter is delicious, thanks. Also no one makes longest hiatus than HxH.

Dex-chan lover
More frequent hiatus, longest hiatus will have to compete between HxH, and that other one that I only remember when i'm actually reading a chapter since they're so far apart.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, thanks for the release.

Good to know this thing ain't dead.

Group Leader
@Mortaze yes if you base it on chapters hirano does a chap every 3 months thats 4 chaps a year and togashi puts out around 9 a year at least the last two years.XD

I'm sorry, but aside from Toyohisa's speech still being annoying, there are so many mistakes in the script... It's like all the effort put into redrawing suffixes left no time to proof it

Group Leader
@tanooki your welcome to come on board and help out anytime. However the accent will stay its the translators decision.

@Animeace Then edit it out or tell him to stop, phonetic writing is appallingly terrible and has never been done well. It was an irritating gimmick when Faulkner did it, it's an irritating gimmick now.

Users who are viewing this thread