THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME (and shonen power-up yep, but who cares seriously ? At least there is some "explanation" : Imai was never in a "fight to the death" before, so first time he is being "serious", instinct of a genius unleashed, adrenaline etc).

So glad it did not end in a cliffanger.

Thanks you so much for the translation.

Double-page supporter
Maybe i read it too fast, but now makes sense that Ohma try to avoid Karla, he can see the police beacon at supernatural level.

Double-page supporter
Had Seki's match not taught us a lesson? It is tenacity that make strong guys, so don't expect any of them to back down because of injuries. Heck, we even have a MC who's killing himself with his own technique here.

@TheBoll Although Id like to refute the part about the "shounen power up" part

I'd just say that it was the pure and simple desire to win that drove Imai to unleash such strength
Although the part where he ran on adrenaline was accurately realistic (since it only fueled him for a short while)

An excellent chapter a fitting win for the King of Stranglers

@Pterodactyl

You’re so obsessed with subverting tropes or having the bad guy win that you’re actually delusional. There is nothing to suggest that Cosmo could not win this fight

“Anything I don’t like is an asspull”

Dex-chan lover
wow now i really wasnt expecting him to win ... but i wonder if this is just a fake out since it ended at that point and then next ch yeah

moving to the next ch

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see this chapter finally brought to life in the anime!

People who use "ass pull" as a synonym for "outcome I don't like" are evil.

Users who are viewing this thread