Dex-chan lover
Wow. I was super fucking wrong.

That was a hell of a match. The art style during it was fucking incredible especially because the redrawers put in work. Damn.

Power Uploader
HOLY SHIT, THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A FIGHT! Big kudos to redrawers and typesettes for page with faces of fighters and their resolves, that's a mad quality. Thank you Hokuto no Gun.

Bullshit fight, Cosmo should have lost in the last chapter alone, what's the writer thinking?, still it was a cool fight and the art is gorgeous 10/10.

Dex-chan lover
Indeed he's too destroyed for the next match, he would need at the very least 3 months to fight again.... But that was great. It was justice

Yeah he won this but he ain't gonna fight any other matches. They're probably gonna replace him using that new system they're allowed to use or whatever.

Im glad he won but i really hope hes unable to fight the next round cause that might be his death. This was pretty much a last minute clutch win against a stronger opponent and i doubt the next and probably even stronger fighter will give him a chance. Plus his injuries probably won't recover in time.

This is actual bullshit, mangaka was really good about not throwing in non-sense shonen asspulls until now.

Users who are viewing this thread