thank you god for giving me this chapter to accompany me through this massive diarrhea

Power Uploader
Can't remember which chapter, but a character pointed out that Flashy Flash is a reverse trap, right?

@butter Lol, we've all been there before.

I really like how we are getting to see more of skills of the other S-Classes with these extra fights. Hopefully, when it gets animated it will be even more amazing and hopefully after that we will get a great fighting game too. This series can have a really great game if done well. And of course, the game will Nerf Saitama lol.

Dex-chan lover
I love how, despite being incredibly powerful, the most serious of the S class heroes are all just a little bit ditzy.

Gale Wind sends Flashy Flash's sword flying in page 17, how come Flash still has his sword in page 18?

Fed-Kun's army
@Shinjitsu
From the 1st panel, Flashy Flash came after his weapon, and the other 2 chased him.
But seriously, the fight seem too high speed. Flashy Flash even lost his weapon again, then using the kick, then ran after the weapon to slash them.

Wow... didn't think we have 2 chapters this month! Another great fight!

I hope the animation will not disappoint me...

@JigokuShounen it's an error. Flash loses the sword just one time, he's seen with the sword in the next page in just one panel but all others until he catches it again he has no sword, so he can't lose it again because he never really has it again until he kills Gale and Hellfire. It's just a mistake that will probably be corrected.

Dex-chan lover
Ah. Page 18 My guess is that panel has been drawn earlier on and got out of order in the last steps.

Users who are viewing this thread