Dex-chan lover
@TempestCloud didnt he throw it at him self when he jumped from he bridge?
It was kinda hard to follow the action this time.

Dex-chan lover
Of course we have to top off that 50 centisecond-long fight with Flashy Flash's cool atmosphere getting killed with a lame blunder.

there was a point in time where i thought flashy flash and gale wind where flat chested women. they should get a haircut.

@SSJR2 its impossible make interesting game with saitama as main or playable character, take any game turn cheat on, smth like onehitkill, and try play it, you will have fun for what like few minutes? Imo even if someone made game theyll just use onepunchman universe, and you start as newbie hero that climb hero association rank or just play as already existing character or smth like that. And if saitama will be nerfed than whole point of this character will be lost, and fans wont like that, but than agian who ever listen to fans.

At first i wondered why the background hasn't change yet after 2 panels until i realize the entire battle happen in a split second. Thats some serious speed yo

Dex-chan lover
Of course their training is lacking.100 Push ups.100 sits ups.
And 100 squats. Then a 10 Kilometer run. Do it every single day!
THAT is how you become strong!

Double-page supporter
god that was boring, feels like a case of 'just because you can doesn't mean you should'

@nikitos00100 If course if its a fighting game saitama would be evened out to be more enjoyable like how several games have done it. For example how DBZ games make it possible to fight beerus with krilliin and possibly win.

Also i feel like Fans would enjoy just playing as him more than him getting nerfed cause its understandable and it happens all the time in games. It would be boring to just make him OP like the show. Several OP characters like Saitama have been nerfed before for games so it wouldnt be any different. He can still be a powerful character despite that.

Contributor
These S-Class bitches have one or two ultimate move. Saitama have different series for different times?

Double-page supporter
"What is the point of all that speed when your brain can't keep up" BURNNN LOL. And in Flash's defense, Child Emperor should've designed those things better... if it was a bracelet it probably wouldn't have fell out. ?

@RexNemorensis LOL IKR

@kilisloe I see what you did there. ?

@Vasqueztion @SuppeBargeld Oh man how could I forget that, too true. ?

@chad98 Good catch. I'm not sure why that didn't click for me... I just noticed the explosions were still ?

Flashy Flash: you were lacking in training.

A few seconds later...

Flashy Flash: I'm lost..

Aggregator gang
Wish that Shining Flash got more character development, so that we actually care about him more, like Garou or King. Also, this title reminds me of that John Cena meme lol

Dex-chan lover
Flashy Flash deserves Class-S rank 3.
Time for Bang to step down, sorry homie

Users who are viewing this thread