Fed-Kun's army
Sigh, I'm tired with all of this leeches shit talk to the translator in almost every single manga that I read.

If you didn't like it, then don't read it dumbass! Go away and translate it by yourself! You're just gonna make it worse if the translator dropped it and nobody is gonna pick up

I mean, you can always ignore comments. This is a great series so I hope I can get the chance to read more of it!

Aggregator gang
Stop kissing so much ass for a machine translation. you could literally do the same if put even a iota of effort. Far different from actually spending years learning a language.

Contributor
Someone who used machine translator is better than someone who used verbal abused while himself is useless.
And I acknowledge it. Chinese is hardest language to learnt except you are born within it.
Dont worry, keep the good work

Dex-chan lover
@Trov This is an MTL? I've seen google translations of LNs, and this isn't nearly as bad as those IMO

Group Leader
@Trov I do know a little chinese FYI and if ever it have a grammar mistakes or it is making the words not clear im fixing it
into a more understand able words
Srry

just ignore those madafaka who can only complain without doing anything, thanks for your hard work ! (consider them shit as the pink haired btch in this story)

Thank you Mr Translator. Ignore those ungrateful people. We appreciate the effort and many of us are happily reading.

(Ignore the Rainbow puke. I do that when I am happy)

Users who are viewing this thread