Dex-chan lover
@BrightSideoLife
Last I checked having a stoic nature, clear sense of loyalty towards a significant other, and the resolve to change from heartless assassin to a chill BF are clear character traits and motivations. Saying he has no character is idiotic.

Also are you blind? Nobody's calling out Saw. Almost everyone in this comment section is just talking shit about Rei for the simple fact he was the superior fighter

man im just mad at the fact that saw pang had all that resolve, and the good husband emo SIMP dude wins, i get that he was 'muuh assassin' but not even spider hair guy was so uncharismatic, he's literally a one trick pony who doesn't have much more going for him except he dates the golden pleasure girl who im sure is gonna build some plot later
it was just disheartening to see saw paing have that ending, like, seriously? he has to forfeit at the end??? i don't even like the guy but did the write just flip a coin or something? damn dude

damn i really thought saw paing would have clutched out the win there, unlucky I kind liked him too damn.

Fed-Kun's army
virgin stoic simping assasain
CHAD GREAT HOWLING SPIRIT YOROIZUKA "Kamina" SAW PAING YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

why'd the simp have to win
oh thats right, they showed saw paing's backstory

Users who are viewing this thread