Dex-chan lover
Ah wow! long chapter, thank you very much.
Sekibayashi: Ok but don't kill them
WHY THE FUCK NOT?

Power Uploader
Thanks for the long chapter, Hokuto no Gun!
Amaizing chapter, so much happend dring it, Bando making peace, Macho getting spotlight, scarface just got stomped really heavy, I woudn't think that they had THAT much of power difference.

Takayama have Glasgow Grin. He like Ichi The Killer.

Karla beat up Guardian team. Erioh said "yay. that my granddaughter."

Where are Akoya and Kanch. Hatsumi, Masani and Takeshi not here.

Fri

Supporter
https://mangadex.org/chapter/483024/20

I feel bad for that Guardian in that last panel there. All the other armed guardians use katana, or dao, or spear, or chain-sickle, and whatnot. All he has is a dinky knife.

I guess he's proud of his knife martial art school. Or maybe he's just proud of his mercenary nom-de-guerre , something like, "Jack the Knife" or whatever.

Smash Bros Kengan Edition. EVERYONE IS HERE, but who where those guys with the lodges? also is good too see all of those old faces, Bando is a nice serial killer and now i want a rematch between Mask Bodyguard and Fang

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/chapter/483024/42

mikazuchi's panel had me laughing so hard, he's so serious and sincere about it

Double-page supporter
I kinda wish the coup arc had better guardian vs fighters bit.

Felt like the manga team changed their minds and just wanted to end the arc asap

Fed-Kun's army
so... now that i read all chapters, what i do with my life? Jesus i would never guess that my curiosity about a manga cover would lead me to such awesome thing... I hooked LuL

Just wanted to say what up to my fellow late readers. We gonna be ready for that Kengan Omega.

Dex-chan lover
page 25 : when they are sitting alone like that , they look like a loving couple , so the wrestler guy gives a lame excuse to run away and change seat .

page 43 : the prisoner gives a victory sign .

page 49 , carnal desire : yakiniku = grilled meat . which tastes better ? girls 's meat or cows 's meat ? lol .

Users who are viewing this thread