Dex-chan lover
He should find for her new gag.
Dog gag is so cruel.
She deserved a ball gag, or a ring gag.

Dex-chan lover
I’m genuinely surprised how faithful the adaptation is to the source. Hopefully it stays that way. I gotta say the anime does add more to the atmosphere of these scenes. The music and voice acting gave me chills for sure.

Dex-chan lover
These people are just waiting for a new tragedy to happen. Just kill the damn girl and make the story end!
Its plot and protagonist are interesting though.

Dex-chan lover
You're not you when you're hungry. Have a Snickers.
tumblr_ppjvqzY2jR1tbp5fpo1_400.gif

Group Leader
Even though even more heartbreaking shit's gonna go down, this still remains as one of the best moment, ngl.

"You can't grasp authority of someone else's life and death" screamed a guy, who is doing this exact thing. Eh?

Fed-Kun's army
"You can't grasp authority of someone else's life and death" screamed a guy, who is doing this exact thing. Eh?

The phrasing could be clearer, but in the context of the rest of his speech, I think he clearly means "you can't" in the sense of "you don't have the power to," not "you don't have the right to."

Double-page supporter
Ok, this mangas art is kinda low quality. Ufotable sure did a good fucking job.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I think his meaning is abundantly clear. The strong have power of life and death over the weak and there's not a damn thing the weak can do about it. Granted, the translation isn't perfect, but his point gets across.

Group Leader
@Ekfreet What about it looks low quality to you? In my opinion, the art here is incredibly detailed and well-done on a fundamental level. Arguably better than most of the other series running in Weekly Shonen Jump at the moment.

Double-page supporter
@caitsith

Ah. It was a poor choice of words. The art is good, but it lacks the impact that Ufotable was able to give it.

Users who are viewing this thread