Fed-Kun's army
Can Zenitsu be killed off already? What an annoying piece of shit.

lol its so cute when the characters are drawn so simply

Fed-Kun's army
Zenjitsu is so funny, still I can't believe Zenjitsu would just give up on coming to the training like that. I mean even if he's recovered, it's still a chance to interact with girls that would never even give him the time of day.

Double-page supporter
Zenitsu stopped coming for "treatment" really broke his character. I'm sure he will still come just to do his things.

Aggregator gang
Zenitsu was so torn inside that he didn't want to interact with the girls?! WTF ZENITSU! PROSTRATE AND APOLOGIZE NOW!

I imagine after they started improving Kanao became their only playmate so that would mean Zenitsu wouldn't get a chance to play cool in the teacup game or to grope the girls when playing tag and i don't think they would allow them to hang out in the training room just chilling with the other girls so that's why Zenitsu gave up

Dex-chan lover
skipped all the zenitsu parts in the anime and it looks like ill keep doing that here because god fuck hes unbearable

i genuinely hope he fucking dies

you all are so angry about zenitsu as if youve never seen a guy like him in anime before

Dex-chan lover
IT'S HER!
IT'S MY GIRL!
IT'S MY SWEETEST DAUGHTER OF ALL TIME!

qpeuzhs.png

TESHIGAWARA!!!
BLESS THIS IMAGE WITH ALL THE LOVE OF THE WORLD!!!

Edit: Manga sauce
https://mangadex.org/title/16415/samon-kun-wa-summoner

Dex-chan lover
Surprised there's no Cultured Master who'd list all the series name the heroines are in already..
I only know Nezuko (obviously) and the spirit girl Yuuna from "Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs".
Second to the right, from top left. Long white hair. Floating in the air.

MD link for those interested: https://mangadex.org/title/18258/yuragi-sou-no-yuuna-san

Users who are viewing this thread