Dex-chan lover
So every pillar except wind and snake pillar is an asshole

Except snake pillar is still more tolerant than wind pillar

Fed-Kun's army
The only reason I caught who the necklace sellout kid is is because I've reread Zenitsu's backstory so many times. I don't know why. It's so simple yet still so emotional.
To just want to be a somebody but your lack of confidence leaving you feeling as a nobody all the time.
I hope his master is ok. What if Muzan is killing off ex-Pillars as a precaution? Are Rengoku's dad, Uzui, and Urokodaki also next?

Dex-chan lover
Reading his backstory makes me want to hug and scream "Broooo!" from the top of my lungs

Double-page supporter
This was a great chapter. In less than 10 pages the author archieved that we all love Himejima, now when he fights we'll be praying for him not to be killed.
I am more curious about the letter that Zenitsu recived. This could lead to him to go on a solo arc and learn the 5 styles that his breath has.
This manga is amazing. Tanjirou is the Shit

Double-page supporter
Aww Himejima stopped crying when Tanjirou started to.

Yes, he deserves all the head pats.

Dex-chan lover
Just realized that the kid who betray himejima has the same feature with dude who diss zenitsu back when he is learning from gramps

Is it possible that Himejima actually killed those kids, and the only reason he thinks he didn't is cuz he's blind?

Aggregator gang
@saph I actually considered it while reading lol

It would be a perfect excuse to kill him later, but who knows what the author may do. It could go either way.

Regardless, I liked the start of the chapter lmao

Dex-chan lover
Dangit! Now the cool rock monk is going to die protecting the mc :(

Group Leader
never thought i needed a tanjirou getting headpatted, he deserves more
kamado siblings need more headpats!!!

Dex-chan lover
Tanjirou remembers people close to him, Inosuke just yells pig assault. lmao.
I wonder what the letter has for Zenitsu and who sent it. His master maybe?
Rock Pillar is cool now. Only Wind and Snake left to take a liking to Tanjirou and stop being jerks.

Great chapter

Double-page supporter
@knightcky Not all of those kids. Only the one sold out them to the demon is bad. All the other kids were killed so you can't say that they are ungrateful or heartless. It was a critical situation so they didn't know what to do and ran. The surviving child Sayo was only 4, she was too young to understand anything and was confused.

Users who are viewing this thread