"Idiots often repeat what they do"
> still simply cut Nezuko's leg
> Nezuko's regeneration now faster than her expectation
kek

Dex-chan lover
man it sure is good that their dead family members keep visiting them while they are sleeping to help them out

Dex-chan lover
Just take anyone from 68th place & it'll be entertaining.
"The gourd Tanjirou smashed"
"The lightning that hit Zenitsu"
"The demon who played Rui's father"
"Rui's actual father"
"The Axe Tanjirou threw"

Dex-chan lover
Bruh the vines, the going beserk demon mode??? This is just like that one Hakkai scene from Saiyuki Reload!

...I say this to the 7 Saiyuku fans that exists :(

Fed-Kun's army
man it sure is good that their dead family members keep visiting them while they are sleeping to help them out

In a world where all the crazy demon shit exists that we've seen, it's only fitting that all the love Tanjiro and Nezuko gave to their family while they lived now returns as support for them in their time of need.

Dex-chan lover
Nezuko's bamboo gag was in 68th place too. That's where all the weird ones are. These get some of those every time. I think Bleach and Fairy Tail had some funny things get voted into even higher positions than actual characters that were fairly important to the story did.

Damn she need to stop being "cruel" it's not cruel its fucking useless edgy, we know how much she hates humans, no need to repeat it in her fucking anger, I swear her veins are bout to pop lol.

Users who are viewing this thread