Dex-chan lover
I hope the guy with expensive armor doesn't backstab him.

He seems like a bro to me. Though, the idiot kind lol

Pff everybody knows if you want to be forgiven you can only try to murder somebody at most 2 times, what a noob.

Dex-chan lover
blood lust? our mc been spraying that thing all over the place... and im bothered how the reward menu says "you may choose the rewards below" but not "you may receive your rewards below"... the translator (i think) did say he gets all of the things in the reward list...

Group Leader
@ApolloX1209
That wouldn't be logical.
He doesn't know what rank the MC is, but he know the he's way too strong.
His life was saved by the MC.
He was willing to sacrifice himself to defend the guy.
He clearly saw that the kills were in self-defence... or self-preservation at the very least.

I think he might be the weak-ish bro with a lot of connections that the MC needs.
Jin-Woo has to keep his talent hidden as long as possible, but he also needs money.
If he was to suddenly solo finish dungeons, reap the rewards and sell them back to the guild, he would be found out in 2 seconds flat.
Now he has somebody who is afraid, loyal and beholden to him to help.

Dex-chan lover
Shit he slice & dice his mage ass up, dude finally think's he might be a false ranker and that was pretty brutal with the bleed effect on a human

ps: the last dude it's just a prank bro!

Double-page supporter
Well, I guess the story when they get out of the dungeon would be "The spider boss poisoned them. They got the kill on the boss, but died shortly after. Since we were just extra numbers, we didn't really participate in the fight". Now we have to wait and see who "little brother" is and if he's a player as well.

Contributor
lol im pretty the rich kid knows that he can't do anything to him, after he saw him kill 8 people and a boss.

Aggregator gang
@degenerateafro if memory serves, the idiot that just got a little trimmed off the top there was previously bragging about how his little bro is a high ranker that got scouted off to America...though I suppose it's still up in the air whether he's actually strong or if he just has a flashy power and a decent face and simply got picked to be a poster girl for whoever while others do the real fighting

also, why do the bad guys literally NEVER say something like "well, we made a life killing those weaker than us, guess it's our turn to die"? no...they always say something much closer to "how could this happen to us?!?" or "please spare us, we were too weak to be real hunters so we had no choice but to get by by hunting newbies" like they think the MC is actually gonna spare them after they tried to kill him, usually multiple times...and threatened to force xxx his girls if he has any yet...cause living like that totally earns sympathy points, right?

IMO the best story to tell if you're interrogated about it is that they got in a fight with each other. Say they had a dispute over the loot, or someone said something that offended another--and you just ran for the gate when the group started fighting each other, didn't see what happened, they must have woken up the boss, etc.

I don't get how can it show "Choose your reward", when author knows, translator knows, what is actually happening. Weird.

Dex-chan lover
It's kill for getting some good new skills.... I guess and he has dropped his legs in some deep water....

Dex-chan lover
@Whatev
He would need to agree on the story with the silver spoon boy first. I'm not sure the MC has levelled up his intelligence enough yet to be able to plan ahead that much.

Dex-chan lover
just wondering and reread the story so spoiler alert but .....

if he was able to take the assasin dudes "stealth" skill then why couldn't he take this dudes "empower" skill, it would've helped so much

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
Well its fine if he was "in the zone". Self defense and all. So please go back to normal, dont become an edge lord.

i want this to became a korean anime right now, this sure is one of the best storys of all time, the creator is a genius. ps: i from brazil so sorry if there are any mistakes

Users who are viewing this thread