Fed-Kun's army
Since the main couple is already together then I guess the author is going to focus on trying to get the supporting characters together

Dex-chan lover
Imagine getting a girlfriend, you met her friends and found out she has someone she's very close to and that person also cares deeply for her. You realized she didn't actually like you and you were getting in between their relationship so you take a bow and break up with her ?. I hope that guy finds happiness.

Dex-chan lover
6333394.gif

Fed-Kun's army
This ship is pretty well balanced. These two argue like an old married couple.

Dex-chan lover
one of those manga where every couple who are not the main one are more intereseting ?

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls in real life, those two will never start to date to begin with.
Maybe it’s my fault, but I’m slowly getting tired of the “we like each other but we don’t say it” clichè. I mean, taking this chapter as example, what’s the meaning for him to not admit he likes her BUT being jealous and worried when she finds another boyfriend? What he’s gaining? What’s the purpose?
Irl, she’ll eventually find herself between another man’s arms in no time -being an air-head too- and bye bye.

I know that this kind of stories are full of this type of situation, but isn’t being overused? Maybe someone more direct with his/her feelings now and then?

jak

Contributor
Are Haruna and Yuuko dating? At least Juri and Misaki are progressing. Hopefully by the end, he will have the trifecta.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind some chapters focused on side characters, but I hope Erika and Kuzumi won't be put in the background from now.

In the name of god of rom-com couple, I support these 2 youngster to be together forever.

The popular tsundere guy and the stupid fun girl of the class; what a cute couple they make ?

Contributor
While I would like them to date, I am rather fine with the way this chapter resolved. I hope there's more background incidents with the ex though, he seems entertaining in short bursts.

Fed-Kun's army
That juri girl has really big boob :)

What? Do i have to say something about the chapter? Ok sure, it was nice and i hope those get together...she does have big boobs tho

Users who are viewing this thread