Dex-chan lover
That professor has some ridiculously long toes. They're almost half as long as the rest of her feet. Gross, I don't even want to lick them.

why is this girl in his party so annoying... huge turnoff, but let's see how it goes. A real shame to be honest, since this would be superb without her.

that girl is really annoying...someone said they wanna reach the top and you start screaming bout how other people will treat u if u do reach the top...why do u care if people who treat u like shit at your low rank keep treating u like shit at the highest rank.

edit: i see what she was saying now...still think she annoying but with a reason

@krispy because they are stupid nobles, they got the resources to harass and possibly kill you, the level of bullying and ostracizing is nothing to laugh at if they manage to reach that level. And even older nobles from other generations would be against them including the noble fat teacher.

But this more a reason to get to that level, so you can give them the middle finger.

@harrisonchew10 calm down.

Dex-chan lover
It's not like she is annoying on purpose or without cause. She has genuine reason to be apprehensive about a plan that she only just heard about from someone she doesn't fully trust, a plan that commits her to a life-threatening challenge with only the bare minimum of support, all the while being constantly handicapped and sniped by the opposition, with the reward for achieving the near-impossible being a life full of resentment and discrimination from her 'peers'. You bet I'd be annoying too.

@darkion oh shit you're right damn but i still think she couldve been a little less annoying in saying that

Ooh, Schrödinger's panties. It's been a while since I've seen or not seen you

Aggregator gang
That lady needs to trim them eyelashes...preferably with hedge clippers.

Power Uploader
romantica will be best grill,
in fact she already is
you'll see

Double-page supporter
@ma_ko you're right so far with the information she has, romantica is behaving reasonably. i like her.

Double-page supporter
Only in fiction does discrimination magically disappear after you prove yourself, oh well, the B-class students will have the door to advancement opened for them at least.

Those eyelashes are freakishly full on Professor Bridgette. Thanks for the upload!

Users who are viewing this thread