Where's the hurry. With this pace, we'll get back to the tournament very soon. This is a plot line that needed resolution since the start, after all.
That being said, competing in this tournament has humbled Ohma to an extent. Now that he feels the end is near, he even developed empathy. A really cool direction with his character arc.

Dex-chan lover
No worry, it won't last that long. Ten years ago Setsuna was just a sandbag, now he isn't much better.
At least now we know why Niko was killed by Genzan the Master Mob. He fought 3 opponents in a row while in his bad condition.

Fed-Kun's army
im glad to know niko had fought 2 fatal battles b4 the last one where he lost....he gave a great last fight even in his awful condition...he was really a great man

Dex-chan lover
"Meeting the 'real Niko' fucked up his entire life".

Certainly wasn't all that other shit that happened before that, nope.

Dex-chan lover
page 11 : most of kiryu 's story is nonsense bull-sh!t , so "the real niko" tiger guy is probably still alive .

so after niko beat "the real niko" , kiryu ran back and snitched to his koei master :
- boo hoo , master , niko just spanked my a$$ , please kill him for me .
- ok , i will avenge you by spanking his a$$ , ..... , oops , i get carried away a little and accidentally kill him .

page 20 :
- ohma : i will "save" kiryu , by beating the sh!t out of him / by beating him to death .
- ??????????????

Double-page supporter
So Niko was in the forest, then fought Advance Ohma, the the fake Niko, then Setsuna’s master, all in a row.

Dang, what a monster. Actually, it really makes Setsuna’s master seem like a total wimp. He only beat a SUPER damged and hurt Niko, then died to his student.

Kinda makes sense Ohma couldn't remember any of this if his heart was suddenly pumped up for the "advance" and then later stopped by Niko in that short amount of time

Users who are viewing this thread