MC was reincarnated but still dumb, why he is wanna "awaken" the sword in public.

Dex-chan lover
@vivhy Considering the place where they're at right now, I think the MC knows that they won't be coming back "alive" even though they bought the sword.

Dex-chan lover
people complaining about dumb mc choice but you all know you wanna see the fight that's about to go down

Ooh Fck off, we already know it's a special sword by the previous chap, it's not necessary to make a whole episode of build up for the reveal and not even reveal the secret, the whole chapter can be resumed in a conversation and some negotiations, way too slow. . .

I predict all these people predicting a fight haven't read much litterature to have ever seen a different outcome in situations like this. I'm not saying it's not going to end in a fight, but seriously, if you're going to make a prediction, you need to be 100% sure between a few choices rather than 70% on a single one.

You don't even know wether the rapier is made from an excessively light material, or has some magic on it, or both. What if the sheath only opens for a specific bloodline ? I won't bother enumerate all the risks involved for the merchant if he were to try to retake the item. Also, the MC even talked about losing face as a merchant and blah blah, heavily hinting the guy respects the rules even though he's shrewd about interpreting words. What this means is, the rapier has been bought by MC, deal is closed, no re. Of course the author could have the same mindset as his readers and not give a fuck about making sense, in which case you can forget about this post.

@lsbkf There's plenty of overused tropes, cliches and situations that don't make any sense already. I don't see why another illogical action would be so far-fetched.

Dex-chan lover
Would it have killed either one of them to wait and inspect the rapier AFTER leaving the shop?

Thanks for the upload. This chapter felt almost like a waste. The previous chapter already let us know that the sword is special. Idk why the author is still hyping it up and being suspenseful. Hopefully the pacing becomes better.

Going to agree with @Icecubed here:
There's plenty of overused tropes, cliches and situations that don't make any sense already. I don't see why another illogical action would be so far-fetched.

While it stung to be held in more suspense, I found it fitting for a weekly comic.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
and then... the greatest swordmaster was reborn!
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!

Dex-chan lover
Pram is like a bloody six years old kid. Highly annoying. Desir should put him through Spartan training regimen under Prussian discipline to make him grow up.

@Stickygod dont worry
SPOILER ALERT
few chapters and its tournament, relativly long tournament (cca 20 chapters), bam theyr in A class

Dex-chan lover
He just like a sheltered boii that doesn't know much about the world but still wants to act on his own senses....

Users who are viewing this thread