Fed-Kun's army
Entitled children in the comments. Reading translated manga for free with some of the best art in any ongoing manga by someone working so hard people are worried about his health. If you're not a teenager and your complaining about it not going fast enough, grow the fuck up. There is nothing wrong with the pacing, you just want it to go faster because you know whats coming up and you're an impatient turd who wants to rush an artist whose already inhuman.

On the other hand, this also wasn't my favorite fight and I'm also kind of glad its ove.Not a fan of mechs, children or underground caverns. But I still enjoyed the shit out of this.

Its alright to have your own opinion and to share it in the comments but to shit on the Murata/ONE for not giving you what you want when you want it is off-putting, so keep that shit to yourself or tell your babysitter.

Is his costume another entity?. Why it consumes him? It even can communicate with him
Is Watchdog man's costume consumes him too?
This chapter just left many questions

Double-page supporter
@TheStuffedUnicorn
Its not that we are entitled. Its just so dam annoying, this little kid should of been defeated or died at least a chapter or so ago. So now we get another chapther thats full of bullshit we dont care about. His robot as done for and its still pulling this shit out of its mechanical ass. Should of used the last of its power and made an escape... nope, where the fuck is all this energy coming from ? ah right, its just bullshit we are ment to swallow. Getting tired of it, and I see there alot of people the same.

Moment the birdguy evolved, the fight was out of his hands... it should of been that is.

Me

Dex-chan lover
I love Child Emperor. I love giant robots. This arc has been amazing.

One Punch Man has been a manga that made fun of stupid cliche shonen battles. Then you get to this fight, a cliche shonen battle. It's everything the manga has been making fun of this entire time. Of course some people are going to dislike it, including myself.

Finally it's over, hopefully I won't see more of that shounen emperor crap. It was more fun when his gadgets did all the work instead of this.

Is that the subterranian folks from the start of the series??
They are. Maybe it wasn't dream then after all? More like a memory of his fight from which he became like this.

"Waahhh, the manga isn't going the way I want it to go! I don't like it! Wahhh!" - You children.

Sounds like a classic case of entitlement to me.

Dex-chan lover
This whole fight and the bird monsters' lines is pretty much the precursor to what will happen to Child emperor after the arc. It's not a complete filler.

Also that mark that Saitama left on the moon is still there, lol.

He's an S-classed hero for a reason. He's super smart too, so it is not unusual for him to have one or two trump cards.

Dex-chan lover
People are complaining that these fights are basic-bitch shounen...but EVERY fight that didn't feature Saitama in it has been like this. One Punch Man is a parody in a world full of people taking these challenges seriously.
So what I'm hearing is that you want Saitama to be your maid and come clean up all these messes immediately after you get bored of them. You could bend and twist the story to get him there quicker but few people know how broken Saitama is, so he has to get there by accident like always.

Dex-chan lover
@xiso

They're not only in his dream, Saitama actually fought them in real world too.

At almost the end of the chapter, he fought them and it ended with one punch as usual.

Dex-chan lover
This fight is interesting. and I know what's going to happen next.

You guy should have known why this part have to exist if you know this manga make fun of cliches.

Sometimes, you can't just put fun parts without contexts.

Dex-chan lover
Lots of whiners here. You're reading manga for free and you still find a way to complain? Grow up, please.

on-topic: It was a nice fight. I'm still amazed by the quality of the art. :eek: It wouldn't be a stretch to say it's one of the top reasons I'm reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread