Group Leader
Ka...Me....Ha...Me...HAAAAAAAAAAA !
He's even hit the surface of the Moon, like every good laser beam power should do !

The moon show the place where saitama jump from the moon when he deal with lord boros

Dex-chan lover
What I got from the comment section, "This is not a filler fight." Then it's a fight in a side line story. There is a chance I would also complain, if the following condition wouldn't have been meet: This fight is awesome. I also want to know, what's going to happen in the main story further on, but if I get such high quality "side battle", I don't care to wait. Also it is a bit on the dbz-cliche side (though not boring and just a tiny bit), because phoenix man doesn't die and child emperor IS resilient as fuck. But even those tiny specs are outshone by everything, what's good in it. (They even shine themselves.) And it's been just a few chapters in this fight, it just feels that long, because there were also the other S-Heros side stories(, which were also very good-superb).

The only thing I'm concerned about is Murata's health. Redrawing all of those pages must cost a huge amount of "life" energy. I hope he doesn't burn himself out. But OPM is a gem and the pages he is drawing in weeks are there to stay for decades or maybe even longer. (I mean, it's a fine example of modern manga art.)

Dex-chan lover
Moving farther away from parody and into ordinary shounen territory.

The visuals are slowly edging out of being worth it.

"This is not a filler"

Neither were Bleach fights near the end. Yet people got bored by them and everyone knows the end of story.

The highlight of this one was the Moon, though. *insert anime flashbacks*

All of CE's chapter combined just around 130p, I think it didn't drag at all

Got to like that in world consistency with the moon in the back ground shot with the damage Saitama did to it when he hit it and then jumped back.

lmfao bunch of salty babies. this entire fight between a kindergartner and a guy stuck in a big bird costume ruled and the punchline on the last page was flawless

Double-page supporter
This was another bullshit chapter.. just die already child emperor. Stop pulling this shit out of your ass. Its just bullshit. Loosing faith in the series now :/

Dex-chan lover
i hope phenix guy absorb them and power up again.. beat the cliche "hero always win" or "it's too much power his body can't contain it and exploded" crap

Users who are viewing this thread