Double-page supporter
so nogi clan want repay yamashita family for everything?

my bet yamashita family suffer and dont get repayment for this match , even though nogi clan won . and making head nogi clan regret it forever

Double-page supporter
@panoma
Substitution rule was invented on the spot by current chairman, it might not exist at that time. Maybe Nogi wanted to forfeit but Yamashita was stubborn (just like most fighters were) and refused to step down (just like Ohma now), then fought to his death.

Dex-chan lover
@Ximipe
I guess the remaining fights won't take long.
Not surprising, since Beard fights in them.

Dex-chan lover
The CEO made the assumption that the Beard was going to lose.

Tsk tsk.

even before chapter 42 this was foreshadowed back in chapter 29 when Nogi wasn't surprised Kazuo predicted which fighters were advancing from the prelims. Great job by the author

This is only season 1.

I'm so happy that we have gotten such a great continued daily release of chapters, and it's going to make me so sad to see season 1 end knowing I won't get daily chapters of this Gift from the manga Gods of a Manga anymore.

ah well....anyway, I don't think that Ohma winning is necessary, the author has done such a great job at fleshing out these characters, that The Fang himself winning wont be out of the realm of reality here, bravo. I love this Manga, although, I know Ohma has something to beat wakatsuki with....but the way Wakatsuki is talked about, I swear I wouldn't be shocked if this man were to throw a hadouken or something.....My favorite character Hatsumi sen, I thought he would pull of some magical energy blast type attack as well, But this manga does so well with making these fights and fighters over the top with without getting too insane. ...EXCEPT for Saw Paiing, the guy made a crater with his headbutt. (i know that hasn't been the most outrageous lol)

Users who are viewing this thread