Dex-chan lover
I see, that Pram will bulldoze that redhead, but not before he will underestimate the cowardliness/psychofactor of that guy. He will be backstabbed by him, while believing there is some sportsmanship left in that guy. Then after recovering, he'll best him. That's what my bet is on.

Desir vs. Adjest : Epic battle, but MC will win.

But Romantica's match up....I'm worried. We get told, that she is one of the best, but we haven't seen anything god tier like, like from the other characters. She seems to be the Yamcha (DB) of this series. One of the strongest humans alive, but in comparison with the rest of the main cast a joke. And that Noble she's up to got a tragic backstory. He's still an arsehole, but I see her in a situation, in which she must be saved. :(

Dex-chan lover
I'm very slightly annoyed Desir never bothered figuring out if Adjest came back from the future as well.

Something like: "Have you fought a dragon before" could've worked or somerthing i dunno.

Though this chapter seems to solidify that she did not.

"You will do whatwver it takes". "Understood".. Then they all dictate their personal 1vs1 vendettas.. *Sigh*

@Tomba they are giving a flying f**** to what he wants lol, they care more about there personal agendas then his personal discrimination of the low class.
I want to see the fight of the mmc with the girl it could show more of what he is capable of..

damn meraki is always on fire to get up to date on raws, you guys are always the best. And I will go by your page to see this episodes too because I love your ways...

@Meridis i don't think they were asses openly only because it would affect their reputation, even vs commoners, since now they are basically entering the mud slinging contest with the commoners, they should be above getting angry at commeners (openly) because commoners are not worth it, it's like getting mad at a cow, it's pointless because it's too stupid to understand and will just moo at you.

just like slaves are poorly misrepresented in fiction, they've existed through history but were usually not as poorly treated as the American slaves were, since slaves were valuable, people could beat them up because they wanted to since they owned them, but nobody would do so regularly, it's like a ranch owner beating up his horses all the time, and slave markets were not cesspits since if you're a merchant you clean up your gods before selling them it's common sense.

what i mean is Nobles should at least appear like they don't care since even the maids are watching and while they might hate everyone and want to scream about it, it would be "below" them to do so since then they'd earn a reputation for being emotional and vindictive and that is not a good reputation to have, especially when you're connected to a military organization, just like they'd not enter the ring themselves they'd get someone to fight for them, or "lose" his application making him unable to participate, there are a thousand shady things you can do that are less boring then this type of character, especially when they are supposedly all about image since otherwise they'd not keep ranting about being belittled.

but yea i want "noble" nobles, they might be the biggest asswipes the world have ever seen, but they'd be such with grace until they were alone or knew they could get away with it without rumors starting.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmmmm the idol desir once knew is the enemy now...

But i think on this timeline ms. goddess of war might fall in love with desir

Contributor
@Kiriha Wait... kronix is still alive? Man, I thought the Organization of Internet Trolls finally took his trolling card. Guess they really have low standards.

Contributor
Give the pacing .....
This need takes a whole 100-150 chapters for the MC to upheaval the whole Class A, Nobles, and Class B, Commoners ?
Good thing meraki work like madman like allen ?

Dex-chan lover
@Banarok not all of them are bad like the person who recommended mc and the master of the red hair dude pretty sure some other nobles are not that bad based on raws.

@Weasalopes As the infamous racist joke says, "I only need a coffee" after all this thorough explanation. :) However I wonder why Desir is fixated on the Academy so much. Probably because the lack of time, taking over an already existing facility is faster than founding a new one. I think the whole "regime switching" that is the consequence of his actions is just secondary/circumstancial. And gives us some lore. Well, at least the fact that loretelling is not the main focus for any moment here makes me think so.

@Qelix: Romantica has wordless chanting (or whatever its called here), that in itself is OP (at least in this genre). Combine it with the self-overestimating enemy, and it's a crushing defeat. Just kidding, tension is needed, so it will be close call by some forced method. :) Still fun, though.

Fed-Kun's army
How fucking arrogant and delusional someone has to be to be willing to kill THREE FUCKING PEOPLE, just because they're trying to do something THEY'RE ALLOWED TO BY LAW?!

Double-page supporter
Blue moon party: Instead of using the most efficient means available to us, let's prioritize our personal vendettas.

Me: You three deserve everything you get for being so stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so they have chosen each own's opponent. But why should Desir's party comply with them? He can just order 3 vs 1 three times and be done with it lol.
Easier said than done though.

Dex-chan lover
@Banarok

Having such a detached attitude towards the commoners wouldn't make sense for them at this point in their worlds timeline. It would be appropriate before, though as I mentioned they would still mistreat the commoners in eachothers territories or their own to steal or undermine eachother's wealth, but not after a point in their history where commoners revolted and killed nobles. At such a point in time, this over the top angry attitude would probably be the most common attitude from nobles, as they are lashing out at the destruction of their world view and the dawning realization of how frail they really are before the masses. It's as Romantica explained in the previous chapter, recent history had forced nobles to realize that the structures which built them up and protected them where crumbling. An adaptable noble would see this and think to ingratiate themselves with commoners and secure a position of power in whatever new power structure occurs. However, that noble would have to be willing to discard much of what they believed about themselves and their rights as nobles as well as what it means to be one. Typically, that's not happening.

TL;DR
They wouldn't act like they don't care once they start getting killed.

Aggregator gang
This is what happens when a revolution fail , angry nobles united to maintain people into obscurantism.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes....nobility politics. never a savory topic to read. i hope we get past this BS fast

Users who are viewing this thread