Supporter
its actually comical how many of those stones she has in her cupboard.

Dex-chan lover
She was like "Oh you took one stone? Bitch please!". Our MC was way too careless.

Dex-chan lover
That princess is so goddamn hot, I'm used to princesses being these dainty little blobs of moe or tsundere loli bitches.

Dex-chan lover
fuck! i liked the captain he was liek the one good dude in that fuckfest of a castle

Dex-chan lover
one thing I want to say to the hero, don't put Your dick in crazy. I mean that princess btw.

Read web novel here

wanderingmusetranslation.wordpress.com/my-status-as-an-assassin-is-obviously-stronger-than-that-of-the-heros/

"That person" right after "That technique"...
FFS Author-kun.
One more early trope like this and I'll be forced to drop this manga.

Really? He just get in by the window, broke the crystal IN FRONT of the princess, act all cool and go away...Just the fact that he didn't killed the princess made up my mind to drop it, but that he do not even torture the princess for information, or AT LEAST search inside the room for other crystals.

I wan't expecting anything and I was still disappoint, as a great fat man has already said, go die moron mc~

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 he gets framed for the murder

Sigh

Tropes are tropes for a reason, don't disappoint me author xd

Dex-chan lover
Who else had a laugh when she revealed that cupboard full of curse stones? It was perfect comedic timing. And after he so pompously destroyed that one stone too.

Double-page supporter
its almost like he should have stayed and made sure the curse was broken

Users who are viewing this thread