Supporter
I'm happy for Rei now, but I wish her parents could settle down... or that she could be adopted by the Komi family :p

Dex-chan lover
Wait, could Rei's mom be Shuuko's short-haired friend from Chapter 153?

Also... Really, all those people making mountains out of molehills over Rei, calling her trash and other unjustified accusations, and wishing her dead or worse... Who died and crowned you Infallible Objective Critics of All Things Manga? You don't like it, fine, but don't start crying foul when other people call your beloved characters trash/overrated and publicly call for their deaths for no good reason.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Rei stays as happy as she was when staying with Komi. Although I wasn't big on the Rei oriented chapters it'll be sad to see her go. It was the fact that she enveloped the whole manga that pushed out most of Komi's life besides 1 chapter where she ran away I think.

I'm sure I'm not the first to mention this but man that girl at the end really reminds me of Susie lol.

Fed-Kun's army
i'm glad this arc is over
because every time i see someone dissing Rei-chan, i feel this urge to smash things
i hope i won't feel it anymore

Dex-chan lover
God not gonna lie I loved this mini arc a lot. It did absolute wonders for character development for Komi Shouko and her family, and introduced a character that (to me) hits so close to home. Rei is a very colourful character and fits well with the rest of the cast: she's playful, caring, mature yet childish, and more. While it was a bit weird not to see the gang all the time, this arc was really about Komi doing her best on her own to try to make a new friend, taking inspiration from the gang. It just goes to show how much Komi has progressed since the beginning.

Also, Rei is now canonically friends with Susie Deltarune.

Finally, back to our regularly scheduled Tadano. I think Rei should be spin-offed, if the author is still planning on continuing her story.

Send her to Detroit!

Yeah, some people got mad with Rei, but no one deserves to be exiled to Detroit.

Double-page supporter
Anyone seen the new volume cover? I just realized that it shows Papa Tadano's face.

Users who are viewing this thread