Dex-chan lover
What BrightSideoLife says.

>Also, the plot literally said that Ohma will die (the doctor said it), so....
I assume you know better than that, it's most likely typical trope nonsense like the disaster timers (countdown to bomb explosion) where the good guys 9 out of 10 times stop it from happend the last second, literally the last second. He will almost die, heck, he probably is dying right now but will not die. But we will see soon what actually will happen...

@Brutu
And that would be? I don't count it as a death when the character is immidiately ressurected, that is for all intents and purposes not a character death.

@BrightSideoLife
Ashita no Joe. It even spawns the iconic "dead while sitting and smiling" pose in anime/manga. One of the most famous one probably done by Kamina in Gurren Lagann.

Holy shit, somebody got pissed that some character got hyped for reasons he cannot comprehend (e.g. beards+old masters are awesome), and the only reason he can find is that someone must have read the raws and spoil shit!

At least I know I didn't read raws, so there's that...

And complain that it is a 'spoiler'? This is the best bit.

Fed-Kun's army
he won NICE it was annoying seeing the fang always backed up with bs like "Im AlWaYs EvoLvINg"

Dex-chan lover
im actually surprised that the fang lost but im glad he did cause as i said before the fang is such a lame character so now the rest should be really interesting

Group Leader
We were all shocked to see Gensai win, and it's freaking awesome!

Up till this chapter, I was legitimately afraid that the final was going to be "the generic big bad vs the generic protagonist," and even though I'm still disappointed that the one trope this manga doesn't break is having Ohma always win, I'm frankly exhilarated that a badass like Kuroki won instead of that white-bread-ass Fang.

Supporter
Hory shiiiiiit! Our boy did it! This is amazing! Thank the author for breaking tropes!

Dex-chan lover
Ok was not expecting the fang to lose I thought he was gonna have some random ass pull and miraculously come back still.

Double-page supporter
this guy is gonna train Rihito too, i bet Rihito's gonna be a beast in Omega

Aggregator gang
Even though Beard defied all narrative logic and beat the hyped up monster that is the Fang of Metsudo, I love how much effort was put in to showing that Aigito is still a badass, fighting on desperstly despite his injuries, the audience reaction, the narrator calling him ‘the Emperor’, such a fantastic manga

Users who are viewing this thread